Friday, August 21, 2009

broken heart quotes..=)

some broken heart quotes...hmm..pretty interesting words..and touching words..=(..some of it seems to be clearly related to me..some of it..sounded nice..=)

  • Don't Cry Over Someone That Won't Cry Over You
  • If You Really Love Something Set It Free.
    If It Comes Back It's Yours, If Not It Wasn't Meant To Be
  • Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You,
    Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You,
    Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You,
    Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You
  • If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you.
    If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you, but I did, I do and I will.
  • I hate you for not letting me have you.
  • Forget the times he walked by, Forget the times he made you cry,
    Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now your not the same.
    Forget the times he held your hand, Forget the sweet things if you can,
    Forget the times & Don't pretend, Remember now he's just your friend.
  • I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody
    but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me...
  • I had a dream and it was about you ...
    I smiled and recalled the memories we had ...
    then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes ... you know why?
    Coz in my dream you kissed me and said goodbye ...(LOVE THIS)
  • I dont miss him, I miss who I thought he was..(LOVE THIS TOO..)
  • If someone you love hurts you cry a river,
    build a bridge, and get over it....(LOVE THIS THE MOST!!)
  • The heart does heal and you will love like this again...
    only when you do,
    you will deny you ever felt like this before....(This is damm true)
  • i cried when I knew I lost you,
    afraid I had lost it all.
    Then I realized that losing you,
    didn't have to mean I lost me.
  • If the truth was told instead of a lie,
    then the pain would go away sooner and not hurt this much....YUP!!
  • It's like my mind knows what's right
    but my heart is being retarded and still cares..hahahah
  • Ask me how many times my heart has been broken
    and I will tell you to look in the sky and count the stars....lol..
  • If tears could build a stairway on memories alone,
    I'd walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again...nice!!
  • I was born the day you kissed me,
    died the day you left me,
    but lived for the time that you loved me
http://www.lovefatedestiny.com/brokenheartquotes2.htm
more quotes here...

anyway..guess where will I be tomorrow??!! heheh...in PORT DICKSON!!...yeah..some big time beach..lol...nolar..just going there for some catechist retreat!!..and it's archdiocese level!!..weee..hehe..

But seriously I need a break..though it's only 2 days!!..I NEED IT!! ..sighh..

and again...dont miss me..though its hard not to..will be back,,even before you know it!!..=p
take care ..god bless..

3 comments:

  1. love is like a rosary,.. that's full of misery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teally enjoyed reading your broken heart quotes. I am a real sucker for an type of love quote!

    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are powerful lines about heart break. Sometimes, heeding a
    broken heart quotes makes us feel comforted. Thanks for sharing these breakup quotes, Regards!

    ReplyDelete