Monday, August 17, 2009

tired..

Aaaaarggghh!! hate mondays!!..the train will be overcrowded..and i will feel extra sleepy..haizz..and guess what happen today??..it's not UTAR's policy you know..to cancel class whenever they want..even if the teacher is absent also sure got replacement one...sigh..so yeah..never once have we experience the joy of having extra free time..lol..till today!!..

I came in to class as usual..I'll try to come as early as possible..so i can have enough time to sleep...hehehe..*yeah, that desperate!!..=p* then I saw the whole gang coming in..wished them GOOD MORNING!!..with an eye open..then went back to sleep..hehehe...it was already 8.10 mins..no sign of MR MANSUR!!..then suddenly azfar said.."Mr mansur's house got robbed!! Class cancel!!" ..I'm like huh?? you telling me I wasted my time getting up early for NOTHING!! ...like what the hell..at least send..some replacement teacher or what right..i mean..i'm not in the mood for extra class you know..have to stay back and stuff..lol.. so yeahla..since class cancel..meaning we have FREAKING 5 HOURS break!!..and charlene didn't bring her UNO cards!!..so yeah..I'm stuck here blogging..=D

haiz...so yeah..my week started pretty messy..wonder how are the rest of the days gonna be..lol.. and tomorow!!...hehehe..is the battle of bands FINAL WEI!!..*bangs her head on the wall till it is crushed!!* lol..i mean..so far I kinda enjoyed..jamming with the dudes..lol.. these people are kfun to be with!!..cause they crap 99% of the time..so yeah..kinda get along with me..hehe..just hope I dont screw up la..!!..

You know what else??..JACYNTA JASMINE IS MOVING TO AIMST!!..gosh...you know where in the world is that??..it's in KEDAH!!..how can she do this to me??? sobs..sobs..thank goodness stal is here with me..or else..haha..I'm out of here as well!!..I've been thinking lately..of going somewhere new..somewhere out of civilization..just surrounded with nature..and fresh air..hehe..no technology..no computer..or facebook!!..even my mobile!!..lol..yeah..!! Those jamming session has driven me overboard..=p

okla..maybe not that bad..but I wanna study somewhere far..not in kajang or KL!..somewhere in Sarawak..or penang!!..or maybe not even in MALAYSIA!!..kinda getting sick of the things and people here..sigh..new environment is what I need!!

hmmm..wait!!..UTAR's degree is in KAMPAR!! ..should i go there??..i mean..am i sure to be stuck with UTAR for the next 3 years??..sigh.. but i seriously dont wanna study here!!..sobs..sobs.. I NEED TO GET OUT FROM THIS CAGE!!..*which i locked myself in*..need to find a place where I belong...cause i know..I dont belong here..like I've always said.. kinda getting tired of wearing this mask!!/=(...

God help me make a right decision!! =)

take care god bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment