Sunday, August 16, 2009

some crap..=p

Like a flame of fire burning in fury..
Like a flash of lightning that destroys everything in its path..
Your love crushed away the emptiness in me..
The loneliness are terrified..
The misery seems invisible..
The darkness has been lighted..
The chains are broken..

Your love..
Like a rushing river flowing through the sea..
Full of peace..
Full of passion..
Full of life..
Possessed my soul gently..
Yet so strong and determined..
Like a hen protecting her chicks..
Fragile they are under their wings..
But they will not be harmed..

If the wind could whisper..
If the droplets of rain pouring is countable..
If the depth of the universe could be measured..
They will show you..
How much I love you..
How much I long for you..
How much I want to be by your side..

Just to look in those beautiful eyes..
Could take my breath away..
To feel those lips on mine..
Makes up my heart beat..
To be with you forever
Is paradise..

Let the world stop turning..
Let the sun stop burning..
Let the mountain fall in to pieces..
Let the ocean dry..
For even if all these happens..
I can't possibly stop loving you..


*Juan Margrita 08'*

No comments:

Post a Comment