Friday, August 21, 2009

the crush

something is wrong is somewhere..ehh??..sighh..my blog is soo lonely..it's not that I do not have time..just that..I'm not inspired to blog these days..dont know why..

anyway...i don't know whether it's wise or not to put it up here..but still i'll take the chance..to make every moment count..lol..

I'm sure everyone..has got someone..who they think is cute...you know something called CrUsH!! ehehehehe...it's not like he's the one or what..it's like..'WOW not bad, He's/She's kinda cute' ..that kinda stuff..hehehe..but like i said..just the minor one know!!..something to pass the extra free time..something to look at..nothing serious..hehe..don't get any wild imaginations..k.. =p

so yeah..i had one as well of cause..hehe..but before i start all names will be kept confidential and anonymous to avoid any embarrassing moments..(for me) and respect others privacy..hehehe..cehh wahh//

so as usual it was presentation time...i wont mention what subject hehe..but we were done with it..so yeah..it was our time to hear others crapping and watch their nervousness..hehehe.. it was his group to present as well..erm..let me name him 'Y'...actually we have a nickname for him..but that's for me to know..and for you to find out..=p

and then my friend...a girl called "M" ...was teaching me how to play 'when you say nothing at all' by ronan keating...in the guitar..the plucking part and all...we were also singing la..heheh..well you know me..=p ..and randomly M started talking about Y..and i was like..ohh..'how you know him??'..and she started her story..but she didnt know his name..but i on the other hand..obviously i knewla!!..hehe...and dunno from where i said..'he's kinda cute huh?" ...and M started laughing like crazy..so did i!!..hahahaahahha..coz she think's he's cute tooo!!! hehehehe...gosh GIRLS!! ..wait wait..before i continue..my groupies and me were seated at the second row..so we had any easy access to all presenters..hehehe..nothing happen herela..

and then..another joker girlfriend of mine..hmm..let me call her C...hehe..the seat next to me was empty..so C came and sat next to me...and we were crapping randomly...and she asked.."have he(Y) presented..." i got shocked of my life..like why is she asking about him...and it hit me!!..i was like..'YOU ALSO??!!" ..and she was like.."you too???" and we laughed and laughed and laughed....so i told M...and all 3 of us craked there and there...we couldn't help it!!..we've been like friends for like..8 MONTHS!!..and crushing on the same dude wei!!..

here's the best part.. we were soooo caught up into laughing..that we didnt realize Y was starring at US!!! ...and he was standing right in front us!!...my head was on the table..to so-call cover my laugh...and when i looked up..he was starring right into my eyes..like he was searching for an answer..to our laughters...but obviously he didnt find any..i was giving him the mysterious dark kinda look..now if i was wearing my colored lens..it would be a different story..lol..crapping!!

i was like..just acting cool you know..M and C..was acting cool as well...and the moment he took his eyes away..from us!!...we burst out laughing again!!..we can't help it..it was SOOOOOO embarrassing...hahhahhaha...gosh..you should have been there..it was damm hillarious..

and then...when it was his time to present..all our eyes were on him..of cause..hehehehe... and we burst out laughing again...after hearing his voice..lol..not bad..but it was kinda LAUD!! ..lol...and when his part was done..we were still with out non-sense...he stared back at us..he must be thinking.."who in the world created these crazy people" ....i sooooo hope..he won't be perasaning..thinking we were checking him out..errr..actually we were..but if he knew..lol..i think i'll withdraw from UTAR wei..lol..

anyway back to my story..after his presentation he was starring at us..err..and he was looking straight at me wei...like..he was gonna kill me or something..i thought..he thinks we were laughing at him presenting...but guess what happen after that!!...heheehhe..HE SMILED!!! ..he smiled at ME!!!..i melted there and there...unconsciously...i could feel the end of my lips curling..i smiled at him back!!..hehehehehehheheheh...yup..GIRLS!!..can you believe these people..so lamela..hahaha..

wait wait..I'm still not done yet..so after his presentation..Y went out.. after a while..we also went out..hehe...and there was another girl..i'll call her D ..heheheh....she was even hyper than us...!! lol...kinda like crazy over himla...

i can't believe it wei!!..thought i was the only..hehe..didnt know got a whole bunch of the them as well...

so yeah..that's my crush..
p/s if anyone know..who and what am i talking about...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee keep it a secret...=)

kononya a songla...hehe..

Here's a story of a girl..
Living in her lonely world..
She didn't mind her secret crush..
A little boy that talks too much..
Well I'm standing in a crowd..
When you smile I check you out..
But you don't even know my name..
So you gotta be playing games..
And I..want you to know..
If you loose your way..
I won't let you go..
Tell me..
If I cut my hair..
If I change my clothes..
Will you notice me..
If I bite my lips..
If I say "hello"
Would you notice me..
What's it gonna take for you to see..
To get you to notice me..
hehehehehe..gosh i always wanted to post that song..lol..
but nolar...nothing serious!!..
He's cute..that's it!..=p
take care..god bless..

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GODNESS!
    WHO TAT GUY?!

    JUAN'S CRUSH?!

    TELL ME TELL ME!

    I WANNA KNOW?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahhahah..cannot la pek...here sooo public..lol...and then sure u ppl gonna ejek me with him...then my secret sure come out one!!..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahahaha.. Juan, seriously FYI.. I can't stop laughing here alone in front of my pc while reading this post.. Hahahahahahaha.. 'M' sounds cool for the person that you're refering to.. So does the 'C'! Hahaha.. And oh.. We are so 'KONGKEE'! Hahaha.. Nice one, Juan! LOL.. :D

    Ehem.. The secret is safe.. And forever'll be.. Cewah! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. thn i will keep asking n asking n asking~
    la la la~~

    ReplyDelete