Saturday, August 29, 2009

better than life..

Attended youth awakening last night..heard this song..which really got my attention by the first look..check out the words..=)

better than life..-hillsong

Better than the riches of this world..
Better than the sound of my friends voices..
Better than the biggest dream of my heart..
And that's just the start..

Better than getting what I say I need..
Better than living the life that I want to..
Better than the love anyone could give
Your love is..

You hold me now in Your arms and never let me go..

And You oh Lord made the sunshine
and the moonlight in the night sky..

You give me breath and all Your love..
I give my heart to You..
Because I can't stop falling in love with You..
I'll never stop falling in love with You..

nice huh??..I think it's brilliant..wish I could write like that as well.. Have to say..it answered a lot of my question...I'll never stop falling in love with YOU...!!..

anyway..I'll be attending my first ORCHESTRA today!!..weeeeee....hehehe...in sunway pyramid.. never been to one before..so yeah..looking forward..not to mention..we have free VIP seats worth 200 bucks..hehehe..

k lar..have to peel onions and garlic..lol..and YES!! ..i know how they look like..lol..=p

take care..god bless

1 comment: