Saturday, August 8, 2009

not in a mood

hey there!!...hehe..finally have some time to blog.. its saturday morning.. which i suppose to have choir practice..but since i wont be going for mass in the evening..so i decided not to go..hehe..
i have abigail's wedding at 2..and her dinner at 7.. no mood to go..but already gave my word..
anyway I'm like done with 4 assignments..2 more to go..and PRESENTATIONS!!.. and it's like last sem...you know..everytime its us..it ME!! who have to go first.. and here's the best part..it wasnt me who drew the lot for marketing and management.. and we still got to present on the FIRST WEEK!!...thank God..not the first..but the second.. which doesnt make any difference.. and damm la..this time we got to present in the LECTURE class??.. WHERE IS JUSTICE?..lol..i dont need justice.. just hope i dont embarrass myself..down there..hehehe

last night..i had the best sleep of all time..hehe.. slept at 10.15pm!! can you believe it??..usually i never went to sleep before 12..and i was like 2 hours early..hehehe.. i wanted to watch Brother bear..in disney channel..i didnt wanna strain my eyes anymore..been really putting it to work these days..and yesterday..during web page design lecturer..i was sitting right in front..and dozed off...when suddenly..my whole file fell down..creating a laud sound.. i was like..ooppss.. !! hehe..didnt know why i said that story..

anway..i dont know what to blog about..hmmm.. so much happen.. but not in the mood to blog about..lol..yeah DON'T HAVE MOOD!!.. i just cant wait for this week to be over..and then i'm gonna pay back for what i did last sem!!..lol..pay back as in studyla.. my results..was so not my results...and it's not gonna be the same..

Seriously..I'm the kind person..who never get satisfied..till i get what i want!! when i was small//*mom used to tell me*..i cried and cried..till i get what i wanted..yeah TOTAL PEST!! ..i must be pretty annoying back then..wait a minute..i dont think anything changed.. and remember this.. my sister is the one..who always..gave in..hehe... but i learnt to give in as well.. hehe..

anyway..i got to go get reasy now..cya!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment