Wednesday, August 26, 2009

LOL

here's what happen in class today..

Mellissa: Juan, I have an extra timetable...you can have this one..=)

Juan: Oh gosh MEL!!..thanks a lot!! really wanted a copy..

Cheng Yee: ..Mel only give Juan..didn't give me...you BELAH HATI!!!

Mellissa: HAHAHAHAH...cheng yee!!..its BELAS KASIH!!!...

Juan rolls on the floor laughing: HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA...ITS PILIH KASIH YOU PEOPLE!!.. heheheeehheheh...

guess what else happen??...my CRUSH!! ..was looking at me..!!..no joke.. he finally realized i existed today..lol

I was in the computer lab finishing my final advertisement..and he was right behind me..everytime i turned..I caught him starring...hehehe...and he had the kinda stare which is like a magnet you know..once you stare..you just had to keep starring..lol..but wasted..i wasn't dressed up also..cehhh..regretted..could have worn something better..and i was having a really bad hair day..but I still caught his eyes wei not bad..!! ..lol..

ok..studying time!!..

take care god bless..

p/s attended a funeral today..sigh..

may his soul rest in peace..
will blog about it..if i have time...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment