Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

You know whats the worst part of leaving your blog unattended for a week??!! .. you miss a whole bunch of things on other people's blog!!.. and it's pretty frustrating.. ok..VERY frustrating!!.. as it is..I'm halfway blurr.. and when I read their blogs..I'm like.. "when did this happen??" ..lol.. and these people all..now only will write long posts..hehehe.. no hard feelings.. i know mine can be unexpectionally loooonnnggg sometimes..hehe...

Anyway..i watched Alvin and the chipmunk..AGAIN!! I dont know..why in the world am I spending to watch.."watched" movies in cinemas...sigh..dont remind me about NEW MOON..36 bucks wei!!.. yikes..oh yeah..by the way.. i finish reading BREAKING DAWN!! ..hehe.. it was okla.. full of fantasy.. full of adventure.. but one thing i learnt..is the LOVE FOR FAMILY..=)

So its new year's eve.. I'm not gonna set any resolutions.. clearly i tend to forget them..by the end of the year.. hehe.. Neither am I gonna recall any.. 2009 is sooo not my year.. being 19.. makes no difference.. I still look the same.. maybe put on a couple of weight.. don't start with my height.. I think i can match "ELEANOR" from chippetes in "Alvin and the chipmunks" ..lol.. nahh.. i agree..she's way moreeee cuter..hehe..

2010.. I'm 20.. OMG.. TWENTY!!..T-W-E-N-T-Y.. can you believe it??.. i thought i just finished school.. but 20 is a bit over.. i mean.. no more TEEN?? argh.. but I enjoyed being a teenager!! .. I do.. i did..hmmm.. it can't be that bad can it??.. probably i need to cut some of those kids stuff.. hehe.. like cartoons.. games.. lazying around.. boys.. hahahaha.."like thats gonna happen" .. so what if your a year older??..that doesnt mean you have change..does it..??

So lets start all over.. 2010... how bad can it be??.. it could be better than 2009.. or worse.. but whatever is it..I'm still alive.. with the perfect heartbeat.. the air in my lungs.. family and friends.. everyone in perfect health..well almost.. so its a perfect time to be grateful huh?? .. So lets start..

Dear Lord,
  • Thank You for staying with me through out.. I know I'm a hard child..hehe.. but still your presence makes it easier for me!!..=)
  • Thank You for the moment of joy I felt..everytime I feel the wind..the rain.. the sun.. stars, moons.. flowers..grass.. such wonderful creations..
  • Thank You for the time I woke up late..missed the train..and still made it on time for class..
  • Thank You..for helping me help others.. by showing them.. sometimes life may not go the way we want it.. but when you unwrapped that mysterious gift of life..the word HOPE rises..
  • Thank You for the gift of music.. in which I can feel your presence..and able to hear your comforting and soothing words..=)
  • Thank you for my family..my relatives.. who still loves me.. though I keep on dissapointing them..in every step i take..
  • Thank you for all the precious people you painted in my life.. Some stayed.. some left..by choice.. still the picture remains beautifully framed in my heart.. for the ink is permanent..
  • Thank you for this blog.. where i can trully be myself..and crap anything i want..=)
  • Thank you for the viewers of my blog..who thinks what I write is nonsense..but still follow it..and also for those who actually saw something in my posts..
  • Lastly..Thank you..FOR YOU!!..=)
I ask this..in your most precious name..
Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment