Sunday, December 27, 2009

back!!

Guess who's back.. Back again.. lol..

first and foremost!!..HELLO CIVILIZATION!!..hehe..=)

wow..you have got no idea..how i craved to blogged.. it was soooo bad.. that i actually wrote down.. in my so called note book..hehe.. yeah tell me about it..!! sigh..

anyway..i'll be back tomorrow.. weeeeee!!... hehe..actually I dont know whether ..me coming back to civilization is a good thing or not.. cause when I'm there..I'M ALWAYS THERE!!.. you know.. something called..ADDICTED!! ..hehe..and the addiction is not normal you know.. i cant really explain it.. but when I'm not online.. its like.. "I'm not there at all!!" ..yeah.. its pretty obvious..lol..i mean.. its like.. a part of me is missing.. hmm.. yeah.. weird i know.. but thats the way it goes..i guess..

I have a lot to write.. but no idea where to start!! ..how about this.."I DO NOT WANT THE HOLIDAYS TO END!!" ..and i think this month..i watched the MOST movie..in the theater..
like..NEW MOON, AVATAR, PRINCESS AND THE FROG..AND ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNK!! ..hehe.. well the last 2 movies..was with my cousins...the best thing when you hang out with kids..you get to do..WHAT they do..hehe..=p

I watched TITANIC again yesterday..in TV2 ..i practically memorized every dialogue there..lol.. and my cousins..it was the first time they're watching..and trust me..I LITERALLY HEARD THEM SOBBING!! ..hehehe.. i stopped tearing.. like after the 10th time watching.. hehe and MALAYSIAN TV SYSTEM.. trust me..its the worst ever existed.. why in the world they wanna censor the KISSING PART??.. i mean come on la..its just a kiss..a symbol of love.. a gift.. haizz.. whats the use of censoring anyway??..when they still have SEXUAL PREDATORS running loose AFTER INNOCENT KIDS??!! ..the moment i read the STAR newspaper on the 24th..about the girl..found in the mud.. i was so tensed up!!..i almost crushed the paper!!.. what kinda psycho people finds pleasure in rapping and torturing children??.. its gets worse..when they know..they wont get caught..thanks to the so-called POLICE here.. and ISA for capturing a journalist..a priest.. a politician.. for the TRUTH!! ..and the "real criminals" are still out there.. seriously.. I love my country.. just dislike the people who rule them..haiz..

and BTW.. did I mention my GRANDMA'S place is WIFI-ED?? ..lol.. actually someone's using the connection..so we kinda curi it.. illegal i know.. but when you have people like me..hangning around this area..its pretty acceptable..hehe..

My sis is bugging me to use the internet.. so i guess.. thats it..surely be backing again tomorrow.. whether i like it or not.. so yeah.. hope you dont mind.. if my blog is FILLED with ENDLESS posts..=)

take care..and god bless..=)


No comments:

Post a Comment