Monday, December 7, 2009

Myself?

Amanda did this is facebook.. I just did it for fun..cause I myself am uncertain of what I like.. and what I'm looking for..hehehe.. hope this helps..

10 things you want for Christmas:
1) A normal heart filled with joy and love..
2) A clear mind..that helps me walk in truth..
3) Now..for the reality part.. "the dude!!" dont ask who..I'm sill searching..
4) THE TWILIGHT SAGA
5) A new phone!!
6) To meet cynta and stal before CHRISTMAS!!
7) More money..to buy gifts for all my 6 cousins, sis and parents!!..
8) That dress..in time square..which i hope to wear for CHRISTMAS!!
9) A car?? ..hehehe.. well.. i can still wish rite..lol..
10) erm.. TAYLOR LAUTNER!!


9 musicians/bands you love: (this is in random order)
  1. Westlife
  2. Mariah Carey
  3. Taylor Swift
  4. Bryan Adams
  5. Ronan Keating
  6. Hillsong
  7. Planet Shakers
  8. Chris Tomlin
  9. Don Moen

8 things you do everyday:
  1. Think
  2. Eat
  3. Sleep
  4. Bath
  5. BLOG!! ..=)
  6. Talk
  7. Dream
  8. Listen!!
7 things you enjoy:
  1. Blogging..
  2. Music..
  3. Eating
  4. Day-dreaming
  5. Arguing..lol
  6. Reading..
  7. Feeling the wind..
6 things that will always win your heart:
  1. The love one has for God..
  2. The love one has for children..
  3. A dedicated or a composed song written esp for me
  4. An original poem..
  5. Magnetic eyes..that gives me goosebumps
  6. The smile..of a child..

5 favourites:
1) Movie: a lot...cant choose.. but for now..it should be the twilight series
2) Song: For now Art of love..by guy sebastian and jordin sparks
3) Book: Perfect and paradise..by judith mcnaught
4) Band: Westlife
5) Season: Winter..=p

4 smells you enjoy:
  1. Rose..
  2. The rain..
  3. Waffle..=p
  4. Grandma's chicken curry!!..=D

3 places you want to go:
  1. Paris
  2. Bethlehem
  3. North Pole

2 days in a week you love:
  1. Fridays
  2. Saturdays

1 person you’d marry on the spot:
  1. Based on physical looks..it has to be TAYLOR LAUTNER!!..dont care if his 2 years younger!!..lol.. But based on completeness.. the "dude" is still on search!!

P/s ..call me crazy.. I'm watching new moon again tomorow!!.. yikes.. part of me is guilty for wasting 36 bucks.. on a fiction man-made movie.. that's full of fantasy..and can't be true!!

Another part of me..says that.."so what if your not gifted to feel true love..I'm sure there's no harm in fantasizing it.."

So I decided to become human..and give in..

1 comment: