Wednesday, December 9, 2009

can't find a title

I studied..I think.. not much.. but just enough for me to take a break..=p

So mom came back today..and said this..

Mom: Juan, how do I sign up for a blog??
Juan: Why in the world would you want a blog for??
Mom: My company is giving a talk on the purpose of blogging..and how to open it.. So I realized it
would be easier..if I knew it before hand..
Juan: oookay..

Then it crossed my mind..what if my mom read my blog??!! ...i mean she knows I blog.. and she thinks its nonsense!!..=( .. once she came into my room..and saw me writing a post..and asked.. "whats 'the rose of love' all about??" ..she was suspecting something else..like she thinks I'm "jiwang-ing" or something like that..hehe.. I gave her the..'who-you-think-i-am' look..and said.."thats my blog title.." ..surprisingly she gave a crooked smile.. but I know what she was thinking..."since when my girl became the girly girl??" ..hehe

So back to my question.. if my mom reads my blog??!!.. i can't even imagine that.. Err.. but why?? ..I mean my closest friend reads it..my close friend reads it..my not-so-close friend reads it...why even strangers read it... But for my own mom..the one who bore me 9 months in her womb.. sigh.. whats keeping me..from letting her read my blog??

Its just weird..or perhaps I'm afraid.. she won't accept the...the girl who's typing this post..

yikes...quit emo-ing girl!!

Anyway..remember I'm suppose to read NEW MOON after my exam.. well.. guess what?.. yeap.. I FINISHED READING IT!! .. last nite..after studying.. I needed a break.. the psychology's driving me nuts.. as if I really NEED "PSYCHOLOGY' to drive me off the wall...lol.. I was reading it from 12am and slept at 3.. hehe.. i was halfway through already..

So I was thinking of saving ECLIPSE.. at least after my exam.. you think it can work??.. lol.. yeah.. I think not as well..sigh..

Actually I have no idea..why am I writing this post.. its not like I have something interesting to share about.. .. besides my not-so-interesting/lifeless life.. Lately I'm feeling so so..erm..whats that word..DEMOTIVATED!! ..

What do you do..when you're demotivated huh?? ..hmmm.. maybe I should go out.. yeah.. out.. its been like what..36 hours..i've tied myself at home.. away from the sun and rain..and people.. just in room.. lol.. perhaps I'll go cycling.. or jogging??... or to the playground??.. alamak..but my cousin bernadette's not here!!.. it will look weird rite??..if a 19 year old..plays the swing..all by herself..surrounded by children??..haha..

Or maybe I'll just stick with cycling.. but it's been ages..since I used my bicycle.. I think the tyres kinda worn out as well.. OR maybe I should just start reading ECLIPSE!! ..

ohh my....you think I need some help rite?/..lol..sorry... its just that...AARRGGHH!! ..never mind..

I'll post something intelligent next time..

till then..ADIOS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment