Thursday, December 17, 2009

what is wrong with the world??

Gosh!!..these people are going to match make me??!! ...not to mention... my dearest mom.. has a BLOG and FACEBOOK!! ..where did that come from??..yikes.. and on top of that.. I'M PLAYING THE GUITAR FOR CAROLING TOMORROW!! ...what is wrong with this world??

Firstly...the last thing I need right now.. is someone to tell me lies, that I'm the only one..they ever wanted....with all those loved dovey messages.. someone to call..when I'm bored.. someone to tell..how my day was.. and how much I missed them.. someone to laugh at..and be a brat.. knowing they cant possibly get annoyed..after all its only me.. someone to dream about all day.. someone who really recognizes..the girl behind..the orange glasses..and weird hair color.. basically..the last thing I need now..is that one species..who manage to turn my world..upside down..in ONE MINUTE!!..lol.. silly me.. yes..a guy.. who needs them anyway??.. I'm perfectly happy and complete..right where I belong..lol

I hereby clearly state.. that I am pretty much capable..in finding the right one..at the right time.. Its hard..nearly impossible.. but still possible..

Secondly.. why does my mom need facebook for??.. lol.. cause now.. i have to make sure every post on my wall.. is well.. erm.. read-able by people their age..sigh..hehe

Thirdly.. carolling... dont even ask!!.. what am i to say?? I don't know.. what in the world.. gave HIM up there..the idea ...that I could handle.. a crowd that big??!!.. I can't barely fry an egg..without letting the hot oil splash on my hand.. why Lord??..why do you have great expectations on me..??.. i dont fit in these kinda stuffs.. I dont fit in anywhere!!..sigh..

Anway..if you want me to make a fool out me myself..so that it can make others happier..and give them something laugh..then yes...with the little I have.. I will give it You.. All yours.. what I have to loose anyway??.. For it is..in giving that one receives..

Thy will be done.. not mine..

God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment