Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Because I make a good wife!!

So this evening..mom asked me to sweep the house.. so thats what I did..I swept every single corner of every wall in my house.. except for my sisters room..hehe.. I mean it doesn't make any difference whether her room is swept or not..*shhh..pretend you didn't read this!* hehehe..

And then later my mom started complaining.."did you really sweep??!!" ..I was like "you saw mee!!" ...she started complaining..20 years old already..dont know how to sweep.. how am I gonna take care of the home.. my husband would probably die cause of a dusty home!!...lol.. Like hello!!...if you ask any normal people..they will say our floor is squeaky clean k!!.. My mom is a different case..her expectation is so daymm high.. people get 99..she ask why cant get 100!!..sigh.. how in the world my dad won her heart..is a MIRACLE!! so yeah..I do have the perfect qualities to make a good wife!!..don't underestimate what lies behind this orange spectacles k!!.. hehehe

We had ice-cream for supper..when my sister called me a SPOILT BRAT!! ..She's been calling me this for a long time!!.. even changed my name in her mobile!!..sheeesss.. excuse me!!..it aint my fault that I'm the youngest..!! ...but I admit la.. both my parents are a lil over-protective over me!!.. can be annoying and awesome at times.. hehe.. but i dont get everything i want k!!.. really..i dont!! =)

Then after all the drama, here's the conversation that took place..

Mom: Juan, you look very pretty today..
Juan: ..huh??..nonsense..
Mom: ..Hey!!..that came sincerely from the heart k!
Juan: MAAAA!!...I'm in my orange spectacles, with my hair in a horsetail..in my age old pyjamas!!.. what kinda eyes you have??
Mom:....

Hehehehe..then I went back to my room..on my bed with my notes.. *thats how i study* ..lol..
when mom entered..heres what she said..

Mom:....Juan!..you look very pretty..
Juan: ..ok, why you being nice??..
Mom: no..really..and your feet is so clean and fair..
Juan: ...huh??
Mom: when I'm nice..you complain.. when I'm not you complain as well..
Juan: ..lol..ok I see your point!..

So basically this whole conversation wasnt really necessary to be posted..but since I figured out that your life might be, probably, possibly as lifeless as mine.. hehe so I give you something to read..

Hehehe.. dont hate me.. I wish i wasnt this lame as well..lol

Good nite!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment