Monday, April 19, 2010

hehehe..

"I feel wonderful.. because I see..the love light in your eyes..and the wonder of it all.. that you just don't realize.. how much I love you"

Blueeekk!!..

Hate this!!..
It always happen...

Why Lord..why??
What games are playing now??
Haiz..nope..
I don't understand you at all.
I don't even understand my own self..=(
But you do..
You know exactly what you're doing!!
You know exactly that the word "Juan" and "something-i-cant-mention" ..cannot be in the same line...
You know exactly why am I blogging now..
When I've no idea what in the world my notes is trying to make me understand..
LOL!!

Ish..
tapi takpe..
May Your will be done..
Not mine..

Lol.. no..normally its not like this..
Its worse..really..=)
Like a lot more!..hehehe

And this is exactly what happens when you give me peanut,chocolate and ERIC CLAPTON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment