Thursday, April 8, 2010

from Ucsi ict

"I give you my word..I give you my heart.. This is a battle we've won.. and with this vow.. forever now has begun...."

Guess where am I blogging from??..hehehehe..from UCSI's ICT!!!.. for the first time..woohoo!! I remember last year in UTAR..whenever I had my free time, you're sure to find me in the computer lab..hehe..blogging mostly..and facebooking...till my dear friends got fedup with me..I still hear their voices ringing in my head.. "Juann...you're not fed up with blogging ar??!!" ..hehehe..nope.. I don't know why..

Anyway..I was suppose to post this yesterday.. but well was caught up studying for my MALAYSIAN STUDIES FINALS!!...which I just finished a while ago..hehe..how I did it??.. hmm.. it was rather interesting.. I was playing ini-mini-myni-mo with my MCQ's ..while my essay...hehehe.. I remembered what I studied!!..lol..a bit too excited.. I mean its been ages la..since I got the hang of studying..and now, its not that i a nerd..but yeah maybe my brains is finally working like cyn said.."Juan, don't burn your studies cause of some nutcase!!" ..lol

K k..pinky would chase me with a hammer if I dont meet her NOW!!.. and actually I wanted to say something about BUTTERFLIES!!..guess I do it later at night!

ttyl..

No comments:

Post a Comment