Monday, April 12, 2010

Unworthy..

"Cause I'm your lady.. and you are my man.. Whenever you reach for me.. I'll do all that I can.."

I didn't know that song existed..till I opened my mail just now.. You know..the ones with the power point stuffs.. I have to admit.. these forwarded messages answers my age old questions.. and sometimes the remind me things I have totally forgotten of..=)

Anyway.. incase you were wondering.. I'm actually on my study break!!.. in English that means MORE STUDYING.. but yeah like that's gonna happen.. hehe.. normally in my language that means..'MORE BLOGGING!!' ..more of everything..but studying!!..hehehe..

Moving on..I think I should just stay at church when it comes to the weekends.. hehe.. really.. yesterday..half the day was in church.. today 3/4 of the day was in church.. No, I'm not complaining.. but I feel like a hypocrite.. I mean what's the point of serving the Lord.. when the life I live is not of what He wants ..!!

Sigh..I feel like writing something..

You...
Yes You..
Who watches me from above..
Who sees my every wrong..
Who doesn't care if I hurt You..
Over and over again..

What could I've possibly done..
That You'd think it all be worth it??
The burden to Calvary..
The nails hammered on Your palm..
The whip that tore open Your flesh..
The crown of thorns..
Pierced through Your skull..

Why then??...
Why did You leave me here..
All alone..
After everything You've done?
Why did You choose me in the first place..
What exactly do You see in me??
That I don't??

If Love is the answer to these questions..
No, I wouldn't ask You to take it back..
But I know..
I'm unworthy of it..
Unworthy to stand before You..
For in the trash, where my place is..
Unworthy to be Your child..
For I've been the friend of the enemy
Unworthy to have Your tears..
For I take delight in sin..

Yet..
You don't mind going through suffering..
Over and over again..
Even if I'm the only person on earth..
You don't mind being mocked by the devil..
Every time I hide from Your light..

For all You've longed for..
All You need..
Is me..

The very me..
who goes around searching..
but fail to see what lies in front!
The very me..
whom you picked up from the dirt..
Wiped me clean..
Clothe me with fine jewels..
Knowing I'll shine for you again..
The very me..
Who is broken..
who has no more tears left..

The very me..
who You love unconditionally..
For no one in this world..
Could ever take my place..
In Your heart!!

Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment