Thursday, April 1, 2010

because I dont deserve it..

"The silence isn't so bad.. till I look at my hand and feel so sad..cause the spaces between my hand are where yours fit perfectly.."

Vanilla twilight.. I like!! ..yes I like TWILIGHT.. love vanilla too.. and when you put them together its awesome!!..hehehee

Ok thats so Lame..so let's see what's in store for today.. I skipped uni..hehe..thought of studying but THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE just finished downloading..hehe..i know, you're thinking what I'm thinking rite??..so let's make it happen..=D

and I forgot it was APRIL FOOL's!!.. SHEESShh... missed all fooling people with lame jokes.. haiz..its ok its ok..hope I'm blessed enough to catch is again next year..=)

Yesterday was the king of all dramatic days..let me simplify it..=)

  • Wore formal..for my wonderful presentation that got postponed..AGAIN!! and we're talking about skirt and blouse!!..which you dont get to see me in it often!!..haizz
  • Heading back home..pinky's car smartly ran out of fuel..can't even start.. so walked all the way to the petrol station to get some...
  • To make it even better..it was RAINING!!..heheh.. yeah walking in the rain with my skirt and an over sized flat shoes with my SILK blouse.. can be very interesting..hehehe
  • By the time I reached the KTM station..I accidentally left my umbrella with SUDHA..hoping that the rain would stop when I reach kajang..
  • Unfortunately whatever I wish..will never happen.. hmm..maybe I should wish for something I don't want..then the opposite will happen..lol.. nonsense..
  • I reached kajang..and the rain only got heavier..sigh..and I met him..
  • Him is the one who had a huge crush on me last year..and might still be waiting..sigh.. and no..its not something good.. because I dont deserve it..=( *I dont deserve so many things in this world..* haizzz..
  • Ok quit emo-ing..hehe..I asked my mom to go back home..since she already waited for me half an hour..I don't mind taking the bus home..in my formal clothes..in the rain without my umbrella..lol
  • So there I was..standing in bus stop..envying all those with umbrella.. all those who has a ride back home..
  • for 30 minutes..I stood..no sign of the damm bus..
  • Mom insisted on fetching..so.. I was like alrite..'dont say i didnt warm you about the jam here..'
  • By the time she came..it was 15 minutes to 7..
  • Got in the car..a minute later.."Ma, is something wrong with my eyes..or is there smoke coming out from the car??"
  • Ma panicked there and there...like she saw a ghost or something ..I said chill chill..this one all small matter...*like some big time mechanic..* lol ..nolar..I mean in this kinda situation, panicking never helped..and its wise for one to be calm if your partner is going crazy.. yeah..speaking from experience..hehe
  • So off the engine and waited at KTM ..for another 30 mins for my dad..casually talking to my mom about life..
Juan: Ma!!...nice or not my hair..when its wet??..hehe
Mom: Yes yes..
Juan: Nonsense!!
Mom: ..what nonsense??!!
Juan: Your not even looking at it!!..grrrr

  • Ok that wasnt about life.. but it was part of it la..
  • So dad came..made some noise..i patiently sat in car..wouldnt be much of a help in my skirt and the rain..hehe
  • Something was wrong with the radiator..i guessed..
  • Went back home..contemplating what a GREAT DAY I HAD!!..
hehee..really it was.. better compared to the boring adventures I had..hehehe

I might be away from 'blogging' for a couple of days.. part of my sacrifice.. blogging, facebooking and msn..

So incase I'm not able to say it..I'll say it now.. HAPPY EASTER PEEPS!!..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment