Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sometimes I can be weird..

"I'm like a shooting star..I've come so far..I can't go back.. to where I used to be.."

I feel so weird..no not because I'm a shooting star lol....I'm so far from being one..=( ..I'm not even a star..perhaps a stone.. yes a stone.. no wait..A SHELL!!..hehe.. a shell..so that I can protect something..well at least I'm able to make myself useful..but sometimes being useful can be difficult as well.. cause when you're done..you're not needed anymore..you're up for exhibition..left all alone on the shelf..=(

Ok that came up randomly...like I said..I fell weird.. sigh.. Its just that.. I can't find the right words.. and even if I did..I dont think I wanna write it down here..

Sometimes I don't know why I do the things I do..
Sometimes I don't know why I say what I say..
Sometimes I know I'm being paranoid..
Sometimes I know that its important to say what I feel..
Sometimes I feel its all a nightmare and I'm in it for life..
Sometimes I realize I'm driving you crazy with all my nonsense..
Sometimes I like being weird..being normal is good..but its ordinary..nothing special..=)
Sometimes when I'm alone..I just think of you..and I don't feel so alone anymore..
Sometimes I miss you like crazy..but I don't think you do..so I keep it to myself..
Sometimes I know you don't need me..but I'll keep on smilling..and stand by your side..
Sometimes I cry..when its too hard to hold on..
Sometimes I just wish..you were here with me..
Sometimes I wonder why I write these stuffs..

Lol..I have the answer for the last one.. I write..so that someday I'll look at this and laugh.. or maybe I was hoping that you would read it..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment