Saturday, April 17, 2010

its time to let go..

"Cause I've been waiting all my life..for someone just like you.. Your it.. you're the ultimate..YOU!!"

But you dont feel that way do you..??
lol..=(
Sigh...

Yes, I know you don't..
Cause when someone does..
They'll be head over heels..
wouldn't be thinking twice..
wouldn't think of any other..
wouldn't doubt..
Or at least that's what I think..
That's what I saw...

Sigh...
But its ok..
Maybe you deserve someone better..
Someone who actually knows what to do when..
Someone whos not weird..
or blur..
Someone whos not me..
hehehehe..

Meanwhile..
Kick my ass..
If I ever fall for another..
before I reach..
erm..30??
lol...

Ok JUAN!!...
cut the crap..you've got 2 more freaking papers left!!...
Bless me!!

but yeah..its time to let go..again..=(

No comments:

Post a Comment