Wednesday, April 14, 2010

should it be his or her first move??

"Do you ever think..when you're all alone..all that we could be..where this thing go.. Am I crazy or falling in love..is it really just another crush? Do you catch a breath when I look at you.. Are holding back..like the way I do.. cause I've tried and tried to walkaway..but I know this crush aint going away.."

CAUTION!!
Before you continue reading this post, I have to warn that it might offend the opposite sex or even the same sex..but whatever it is..it's only from my point of view..it has nothing to do with any other homo sapiens either alive or dead!! =)

hehehe.. So this afternoon I was watching 'THE PROPOSAL' ...yeah I know..age old movie.. unfortunately I only had the chance to see it now.. so anyway.. this question came up to my mind.. "is it ok, for a girl to propose a guy??" hmm....Of cause it is.. I mean come on..its the 21st century.. if they can make babies in test tubes..y cant a girl make the first move??!! ..hehehehe..

But then again..lol..sorry in my case the "but" really have to butt in all time!..hehehehe..call me old fashioned..but why cant it just be the way it's suppose to be??.. traditional.. unique.. I mean its a norm!!..there's a reason why they call 'norm' ...hehe..or can it be because they're too shy??..hmmm.. what you still dont agree with me??..fine!!..you ask for it..so here it goes..

Why guys shouldn't be shy to make make the first move:
  • The obvious one.. A king comes before a queen.. One has all the the nerve to rule a country..but none to ask a girl?? ..
  • Yes.."ladies first then comes the gentlemen.." You can say.."they always want it first..so why cant they make the first move??"..well firstly, we're grateful for that, you guys are such a sweetheart for giving us that privilege...but in case you're wondering..its the men who says "ladies first"..we dont go to another lady and say.."ladies first??!!"..neither can we go to a men and say.."ladies first!!" ..right??..that'll be so weird..hehe you get my point rite??!!..there are some questions that are really custom made for guys..and so inappropriate for girls!!
  • Thirdly..have you ever realized..thats its so damm cool for a guy to have 10 GF's..but they start throwing dirty words at a girl..is she had 10 BF'S??!!..that is sooo bias..sexist!!.. and if a girl gets rejected, she would be torn emotionally and mentally.. and maybe imagine what the society will think of her..lol..ok i was exaggerating that..but again my point.. its so much easier for a guy to handle a rejection!!
  • Fourthly, ok..I'm running out of ideas.. oh yeah..a girl cant go down on her knees..its very hard for her to get back up on her skirts and heels..hehehe..there's a reason why only LADIES are allowed to wear skirts and heels..lol so what??..she can just stand and ask rite??..hehehe..maybe..but a girl is always a girl..her head is always down when she's shy.. how is she gonna ask then??..ok GUTS!!
Seriously, this post is very subjective..totally from my point of view.. I do agree under certain circumstances maybe the girl is suppose to make the first move.. I mean..how else is she going to bring down the castle she built on air for real??.. you want something you go for it.. or else..someone else might steal it from you..and there goes your heart..

But I still like the traditionally way..no matter how the world changes..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment