Monday, April 5, 2010

Too much for a title..

"We could be a beautiful miracle..instead of just invisible"...

Guess who manage to create an A3 BOX all by herself??!!.. heheheheeh.. ME!! ME!! ME!!..lol.. ooppss.. ok.. I'll rephrase that.. Today, I manage to combine two A4 boxes so that it'll become an A3 box!!... no big deal??!.. please.. have you ever accidently spilled the damm ELEPHANT GLUE on your fingers that you cant tear them apart and still manage to put the boxes together??.. hehe.. nope.. its not easy!!..when you're me..

Ok enough of my victory today..
Had a pretty bad today.. ok A REAL BAD DAY!! I made up my mind to write an official letter to the newspapers about KTM services!!.. seriously I was on the verge of murdering someone.. you'd never wanna imagine.. I'll give you an example.. while waiting for the delayed train.. I saw a couple of tourist..I was THAT CLOSE..to tell them.."why in the world did you choose to come to MALAYSIA??!! ..Really, I'm truly sorry for myself.. and now I'm sorry for you guys too.." ...sigh.. but yeah.. I was feeling soo sorry for them..SUCH A SHAME!! ..of cause I didn't have the guts to tell it to them...

The series of bad events today..
Firstly, its a bad day for us to decide to wear PUNJABI COSTUME.. ok thats not KTM's fault.. but yeah.. I think I broke all my sweat gland this morning while waiting for the DELAYED TRAIN!!..
Secondly, through out my whole life in UCSI..which is about 3 months ago..hehe.. I'VE NEVER.. i repeat, NEVER EVEN BEEN LATE for MASS COM CLASS!! *thanks to saha!!..=D* ..today..of all the days.. where my group is the FIRST to present after 2 cancellations..of all the days where Saha has to sprain his ankle.. of all the days where we decide to wear punjabi costume.. of all the days where the damm train got delayed.. Oh my.. what are the odds right??..that it all happened on the same day??..

But still.. after complaining to GOD for like the 100th time.. I took a cab and wasted 5 BUCKS..and reached about 10 mins late only.. weeee!!..PRAISE GOD!! ..He tests us..and puts us in a situation where everything is not RIGHT!! ..we think "aah..thats it.. I can't make it!!" but at the same time..He gives us hope.. He wants us to trust.. that no matter how bad the situation is.. EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK!! You can make it..if you believe..

Hmmm... its the exam week.. I'm barely surviving.. half dead.. why does it has to happen at the same time??.. sigh..

This song is on my mind..

If your hearts not in it for real..
Please dont try to fake what you don't feel..
If loves already gone..
Its not fair to lead me on..
Cause I would give my world for you..
Anything you ask of me..I'll do
But I won't ask you to stay..
I'd rather walkaway..
If your hearts not in it..

I shall go back to my notes..and figuring a way to get my fingers to normal..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment