Monday, April 12, 2010

He wants You BACK!!

Hey..It's me again..
Hows your day??
Felt like giving up??..like no one cares.. like its all hopeless.. You keep yourself busy..so you don't realize what's really going??...
Fell betrayed??..like you trusted the wrong person again??!.. and you've no more strength to trust anyone anymore??..
Felt like no one understands you..and you put on a fake smile..to cover up your bleeding heart??
Felt like you're ready to snap any moment??..its just too much..and you can't take it anymore..
Felt like running??..but you don't know where.. everywhere you turn..is a dead end??
Felt like there's no more tears left.. for you've given too much of you..and its still not enough..

Well...if I say I know how you feel.. I'll be lying.. But I know someone who does.. Someone who has been waiting for you..even before you were born.. take a minute to read this.. there's a reason why I felt like posting it..=)

You run.. you hide..
As tears fall from your eyes..
They fall like snow..
From a wounded soul..
You hold.. inside..
The hurt of great divide..
The hole is starting to get old..

So come back to the light
To the love.. you will find..
Its been here all along..
So come back to the start..
And you'll find.. in your heart..
That you always belonged..
To me..

Just take the rope..
I won't let it go..
Give in..
We can start again..
I'm life.. I'm hope
And I'm ready to explode..
With how bad I want you back home..

So come back to the light
To the love.. you will find..
Its been here all along..
So come back to the start..
And you'll find.. in your heart..
That you always belonged..
To me..

You're my daughter, you're my son..
You're the one I long to love..
And you've heard I chose to die..
Do you know you're the reason why??

So come back to the light
To the love.. you will find..
Its been here all along..
So come back to the start..
And you'll find.. in your heart..
That you always belonged..
To me..

~You belong to me~..Grey Holiday

Read again the bridge.. and maybe..just maybe you'll figure out what this life is all about..

Jesus Loves You!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment