Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The valentine kid! ..=)

Haaapppeeee valentiinnessss day!! hehehe..

No I didn't have the most awesome-est valentines day!..but I fell in love all over again!! ..=))

hehe oh yes I did ..=) Adorable, probably the sweetest thing on earth.. and yes its lil Bernadette!! ...You could just stare at that big black with the longest eye lash ever existed, forever.. and her expression, her smile..though she lost a tooth, her laugh, her annoying voice..her mickey mouse hairband which she made me wear.. and yes I was walking around Kajang..with two pink mousey ears with lights on my head.. and they were still checking me out!!! ..hehe,,wooww.. I'm good!! ..;p ;p or they were just wondering, "gee, is she for real??" ..hmmm

hehehe..so anyway, why is it so magical and stress free to be with a child..?? Because, they do not keep grudges, they do not judge..they do not tell you what your suppose to do..and what you shouldnt.. and sometimes all you need a listenning ear..and its the greatest help on earth! ..=) well yes,you can even tell them your problems..and all they'll do is look with that innocent face and say, "don't be sad.." ..lol.. oh yes, thats what bernadette told me.. and once I even told her, "Bernadette, I'm soo depressed!!..and of cause she asked so sweetly, and enthusiastically, "What is depressed??." She asked in a such manner than I didn't feel depressed anymore..=)

And today.. she actually made for my mom and dad a valentines day card!! ..My mom was sooo surprised, she almost teared.. for even her own daughters didnt get her anything..;p ;p hehe..

And also, today I think I'll fail to be a good mom la k!! ..lol.. why? well, lets just keep that to myself and away from the public.. but seriously, I'm probably the dumb-est ever human alive.. err ok I shouldn't have said that.. but well.. sometimes you just have to be human and stop pretending you're so perfect..=)

But of cause, when they choose to be annoying and a pain... they can really tear you apart..and test every single nerve in your body.. You can feel your head bursting..irratated to the max.. .but then you just take a deep breath and say, "she's just a child..it can't be that hard!!" ..and then you just have this thing, "Seriously, can I be a good parent??!!"...

Oh well, but they're probably the bestest gift in a woman's life.. =)

err...and again, happy valentines day!! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment