Tuesday, February 8, 2011

random facts

So I am officially sick..=).. and after 900234 nagging from my mom.. I finally agreed to take the panadol.. why? ..Its just the sudden need to rebel I guess.. Your still in the process of transforming from a child into an adult.. Hence once in while, you just follow where ever the wind takes you.. ok I dont know what's my point...hehe

Actually I have a lot of stuffs to blog about.. lol ok, I rephrase.. I have a lot of intelligent stuffs to blog about.. .. just like I promised! =)

So again, some random facts about life..

  • You'll never know the true colours of someone, if and unless you've spend your life with them..
  • You think you know that someone...but well, you were never close.. not one bit..=)
  • Just one sentence.. one sentence all it takes to bring down the world you've built.. and though they don't mean it.. the fact that they said it.. shows that they have been thinking of it..
  • Sometimes you just wish you could leave everything behind.. like everything.. and go somewhere where you dont know anyone.. 
  • You think you have the biggest problem on earth.. but you tend to overlook others problems which are so much more compared to yours, like those who are struggling just for a grain of rice.. or are unable to walk.. 
  • No matter how much you sneeze your nose.. there will still be some flue left..hehe
  • Life without FB is might be boring..but surely more meaningful!
Lol, so many of you may disagree with the last one.. but well.. I shall elaborate further..in my next post..

And lastly, when everything is falling apart.. hold on to Jeremiah 29:11..



No comments:

Post a Comment