Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To say or not to say..

This is one of the rare occasion where I'm blogging twice, back-to-back.. why? because I can't seem to do my report!! ..Something else always gets in the way..=(( ..and you wanna know what is the report about? ..well, ITS ALL ABOUT FACEBOOK!!...hehehe.. shouldn't be that hard considering the fact that facebook happens to be the new lifestyle..

Hmm.. so let's talk. Like really talk. I haven't been able to chat, besides crapping from A-Z here.. like now. err.. Alrite, I'll stop! ..

And well, so I've been thinking ..you know like really thinking..lol ceehh like gonna breakup only! ..heheh and aahh nevermind.. I think its time to start keeping things to myself.. lol.. too public!! ..=)

And on the other side of the world.. I'm dying to well.. to SAY it out laud..

And John Mayer also said, "Its better to say too much than never to say what you need to say again.."

hmmm...

But its just waaaayy tooo complicated!! =(

And well, on the 8th of MARCH.. if you happen to be a UCSI student..or happen to pay me a visit.. please wear PURPLE!! ..hehehe yeap! its INTERNATIONAL WOMAN'S DAY!! ..and well, the theme colour is my favourite! =))

And do come and support our DANCE! ..at night! MPH.. will update more on this k?

No comments:

Post a Comment