Friday, February 18, 2011

"Who's the father?" ..;p

Ok I'm having that stupid nauseating feeling AGAIN!!!! ..like giler-giler..siighh.. why does fate choose to always pick on me?? Yes, I'm aware that I' special..but still...grrr..now the sight and smell of food disgust me! ..My cousin entered my room with a green apple..and I had to chase him off! ..ssiighh..

And randomly, I created this scene in my head...

He grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall. Raging with anger, he looked straight into her eyes and asked, "Who's the father??" ...He knew she was hiding something. He wanted to know the truth and he wanted it now, for his life depended on it. Pint silence covered the room like a grey cloud for even when a tiny pin fell, it could be heard.
She dropped her head, trying to fight the tears in eyes, the lump in her throat made it harder to answer. She took a deep breath, knowing she has to face him.. sooner or later. 

Lol, yes, I can be very lifeless at times.. but well, at least it takes away the nausea and distracts my attention.. heheh and nope, the girl in there aint me.. neither do I know who's the father.. hmm.. maybe I should start writing stories again..

So anyway, I was so semangatly, finishing my KOREAN POP.. however.. this damm nausea is driving me nuts.. hence, the urgent need to blog..;p

Anyway, speaking fate. I realise, no matter how much you try, you can;t possibly fight fate. You cant possibly fight God's will. If its meant for you, it is yours. If not, well look at the brighter side.. there's always something better coming up. =)

err, ok I shall leave! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment