Monday, February 7, 2011

The sad weekend

Honestly where did the weekend go??

Sighhh.. oh yes.. ASSIGNMENTS! ,,,My weekend is dedicated to my assignments.. and this is only the first month.. I have another 8 weeks left to complete this semester.. 8 more weeks of ramblings about how lifeless assignments has made me.. 8 more weeks of last minute work..  8 more weeks of depression.. arghhh..

That's why Juan!!..How many times till its gonna take you to understand that procastination is deadly.. like so very deadly.. hmm.. You know you have the time.. You know if you don't do it now, you're gonna suffer later.. You know when that time comes, you will be here writting this very post about how you should have known.. You know, when that time comes it will all be too late.. You know that its "you" we're talking about here.. and even the sun stop shinning, you wouldn't change.. would you??

The weird thing is...before every semester starts.. you will actually remind yourself, "No more last minute work this time!!" ..and right after that.. you start back at square number 1!! ..

Oh please tell me this happens to you too..!! ..

and btw, incase you need an update about the "toad" in me.. its gone.. like officially.. Thank God! ..but only thing is.. it took my voice together with him as well.. I try so say something..but nothing comes out.. sighh..

And yes, cheers to the sad weekend.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment