Sunday, February 6, 2011

News update

So which news you want to know? The good news, the bad news or the news that is not necessary for you to know, but I'm gonna say it anyway..;p ;p

Ok let's start with the bad news.. normally it is done that way right? hmm I'm losing my voice!! ...siiggh... I sound like a toad, literally!! I mean yes, it doesn't usually sound that sweet, but this is like.. a no-no! ..The moment I reach the higher C note on the piano.. my voice is like a spoilt radio! ..sighh.. radio rosak! ..grrrr...

Now moving on to the good news... I'm almost completing my assingment! ...hehee..weeeeeeeee!! So tell me, who's awesome again! .... oh come on... say it!! ..You know it deep down.! ..hehehe.. =)
hmm.. Seriously there's no other feeling than completing that one assignment.. its like a whole burden has been lifted up.. and you're freeeeeeeeeeeee!! ..its even better than falling in love..;p ;p.. lol ok scratch that..

Moving on.. what is not necessary for you to know.. is that I finally completed my desperate housewives for season 1. lol... yes I just completed season 1.. another 5 more seasons to go..hehe..it was on my PC..and havent really gotten any time to really watch it.. and yet I still manage to complete my assignment..=))

So I officially certify meself awesome..for today!!

Ok, this post is lame, but since you kinda agreed that I'm awesome.. I promise more intelligent post next time.. alrite? =))

P/s, please excuse the girl... she's too sad cause she sounds like a toad.. too happy cause she's awesome.. and well, very much blessed to have readers who stil read her nonsense! ..;p

Have a great nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment