Sunday, February 13, 2011

The extraordinary friday ...

Ahemmm.. ehehehe... I'm drossy, dizzy, sleepy.. unfortunately I can't for lil bernadette is still not here yet! ... She's spending the sunday here..and its 12.00am already.. sigh..

Anyway I forgot to tell ya'll one important story! ..hehe.. yeap, its story time again..=)

So yesterday, was a pretty normal day. Written Discourse is probably the worst subject ever existed! And to top it all..we had a quiz yesterday! ..God knows, how I did..hopefully not that bad..hmm..Seriously, writting is pretty simple actually.. but why make is soo complicated that now your beginnning to hate writting?? ..sigh.. UCSI is surely making a lot of many by making us take unnecessary subject..hmmph!!

Anyway, write after that, we had dance practice together with sam, sudha, vashi, sukhbir and kash..and I had to leave early as I was commentating for Our Lady of Lourdes Feast day..=)

I was estatic to see UCSI bus was there the moment I arrived..oh trust me, the bus takes ages to come! ..grrr.. I jumped in the bus, surprised to see it was rather empty. Popped in my ear phones and blasted the music.. and right at that moment.. I saw this guy..hehe.. oh well some guy which kinda caught my attention.. but of cause.. I was clearly invisible to him for he didnt even glance..sighh.. and at the same time the song "Today was a fairy tale"..was on play... and I went like, "Yeah rite!!"..hehe..and I dozed of after that.. Slept awhile..and the next thing I knew.. it was 3.05 already!! ..I've been in the bus for 20  mins and it stll didn't budge! ..I needed to catch the 3.13 train in KTM or else I'll have to wait for another 30 mins..sigh..

And at about 3.10pm..finally the bus moved.. and of cause, of all days there will be a heavy traffic on that particular day.. and a day where KTM decides to come exactly ON TIME! ..and yeap, I was 2 minutes late..hence the train LEFT! ..and another 30 minutes of, "Oh-I-hate-my-life" time..=((..I was hungry, sleepy and I havent prepared my commentary yet..siigghhh..

So I waited and waited..and the train was on time again.. Alleluaia!! ...I couldn't wait to reach home!! ..and when Kajang arrived, I was a happy child again..XD

And then I saw someone.. Crystal's mom was in the same train that I was in.. I waved at her..and chatted with her for a bit.. She was walking rather slow than usual..and when I asked her a few times if she needed a lift.. She said its ok..she'll grab a cab..as crystal's house is on the other corner of the world..lol..

So I moved on, with my walking pace..till something made me turn and ask again, "Aunty, are you sure, you don't wanna a lift back? I wouldn't mind.." and finally she said, "Maybe you could just send me to town. I need to go to the clinic. I'm not feeling that well.." ..So I told her to wait at the bus stop..while I go and get my orange kancil! ..hehehe

I was silently, praying and hoping to God..that the Kancil wouldn't give me any problem! ..And aahh..finally at least one of my prayer was heard for the day..hehe.. It was all perfect. =) I fetched Crystal's mom, and when she got in, she told me to send her back home..and she was really weak and would ask her son, to send to the clinic later..

On our way, I bet Crystal's mom was holding her breath everytime I put on a sudden break. lol..My driving aint that bad.. but you tend to get nervous, when someone is around you.. hehe.. ok ok, I'll admit! ..I'm probably the worst driver ever existed.. seriously, I should have died long time ago..but well, maybe God thought I was better of here on earth..than up there.. hence He spared my life..=) so better make sure you have an inssurance before asking me to drive..hehe

So on our way, it was like talking to Crystal's clone!! ...hehe.. Seriously, the same voice, the same enthusiasm.. the same tone. the same excitement.. and she was also telling me the health problem she was facing.. hmm

And on my way back home I wondered.. wow.. I just said, "WOW!!!" ..because if the bus left earlier or if I didn't miss the the 3.13pm train.. Crystal's mom, would have struggled to gone back home..=((

And no, I'm not braggin or praising about myself.. but seriously, God's plan is AWESOME!! ..

Crystal's mom must have prayed and wondered about her transport home and  in the pain that she was going through..wow, I can't imagine..hmm and of all days, I had to back home early today, and I also choose to drive instead of following my sister to UNI..and well I missed the train, but, well who would ever thought of something like this?? ..
 
Its like peices of puzzles joined in together to complete the picture.. and WOWWWW!! I think its brilliant. Really Lord, You amaze me, all the time you know.. Like you made me go through everything..and then you put a smile at the end of it.. BRILLANT! ..=)

And I was right after all.. nothing is coincidence... everything happens for a reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment