Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The problems..

Oh Goddd.. somebody kill me..like right now??!!

Cause, my lecturer just send me an e-mail asking us to present on the next class??? ..Gosh, we just had our first discussion!! Haven't even built the skeleton yet,..and you want us to present the "body??" !! ..aaiiyyoo how now?? ..and the worst thing is, in the "sent" part in the email.. there was only my email add, and someone else's!! ..How is that fair?? ..sighh.. I mean yes, it's great to be the "chosen" one.. but really, right now I'd rather jump in front of a train than having to present, unprepared!! ..err, too  much of Bruno Mars "grenade"..;p Lol, and I think his pretty cute eh.. Haiwaiian mix.. sexxaayy..;p ;p

oopss, off track! And well, you know me and presentations never-got-along.. The only thing that runs into my mind while presenting is that, "Gee, what I have trip and fall? What is my skirt decides to unbuckle??..What is there's chocolate stain on my teeth when I begin to present??"" ..ssiighh.. Yes, I was born with a very low self esteem.. I'll change, someday.. I hope so..=(

And I saw this in tumblr.. and it made me go like, "WOW!!" ..So I modified and came up with my own..=)
Yeap, I have tonnes of work to do, but well, blogging is like eating and bathing.. and you can't possibly forget to eat or bath rite? =)

  • You complaint about the acne on your face..someone out there lost their eye sight..
  • You complaint about the rise on cigarette pricing.. well, someone is struggling for a roof above their head!
  • You want a boyfriend..someone doesn't even have parents..
  • You're hungry.. well a child is staving....
  • You want to go "SHOPPING!!" .. someone out there is looking for anything they can wear, to stay warm..
  • You complaint about finding for a parking space.. some don't even have slippers to protect their feet..
  • You say, "the weather is tooo hott!!" ..well, some is looking for clean water to quench their thirst..
  • You complaint about the assignments overload..some can't even read..
  • You complaint about the priest in church.. and some have to celebrate mass underground..or else they'll get shot..
  • You say KTM is full of sh!t.. oh well, some walk a hundred miles..just to get their work done..
  • You dump your baby..or go for an abortion.. well someone is weeping terribly cause they can't have a child of their own..
  • Someone broke your heart and left you to bleed..well, someone else is dying, cause they need a heart replacement..
  • You feel like dying.. some just wants to live!!

Uh huh.. we dont really realize these things.. but it happens actually.. We think we have the biggest problem on earth.. but someone out there is suffering much more than you can imagine! ..=)

But remember, no matter how big your problem is! ..you always have a bigger GOD!..who is ever willing to carry them on HIS shoulders!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment