Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Girls and their ego..;p

"I'm sorry for the things that I did not say.. like how you are the best thing in my word.."

Ok seriously, I just want my voice back! ..=(( Its like every time you voice out something.. it looses the sweetness and some how ends up so manly.. grrr!!

Anyway.. I found this interesting status update by Arvind..that got me well, literally laughing.. hehe.. it says..
"some girls say that they dont love u but if anything happens to you...they will be d first to worry and they will scold you like mad...whats with girls and their ego??? Why cant they just say i miss you or i have made a mistake...or even i want you back...please forgive me... Lol im sure the world will end if that ever happens :).."

Why it got me laughing..?? hehe.. well it kinda reminded me of someone..=) me. yes, ME!! ..Hmm.. and nope, the world would not end if that ever happens.. lol.. we, girls aint that complicated..neither are we that simple.. but once you find the right "key" ..it shouldn't be that hard.. I guess..=)

Well I don't really know the story behind that status but speaking of "ego",..hmm its not really called "ego"...and yes this is coming from a person with the "least" experience.. but I'll try my best..lol ..

Anyway, like I said, its not really called "ego" ..Its just that, there's this certain boundary or limit or wall or whatever you wanna call it.. that makes us feel so very uncomfortable to say it.. hmm. why, is this so ..Maybe its because the time is just not right.. Maybe she doesn't know if she can commit, or if your the right person.. or perhaps, shes not really that comfortable with you..to utter such words yet..=)

But one thing I'm sure of.. if that girl is a real women..the one with a heart.. Once she falls, she falls deeply.. She don't simply utter words she dont mean.. When she says it..she means it, with every breath she takes..and in every prayer she prays.. she means it. And yes, it last.. it last as long as forever, as long as it takes.

If she's interested in you, she will surely give some hints! ..so maybe she-is-playing-hard-to-get.. but once she finds you worth it..oh trust me, she melts.. =) like the melted cadbury dark chocolate.. as sweet and tasty it seems.. she melts too..just like that! ...;p ;p And I have witnessed in my own eyes.. the one with the highest degree of ego.. how they bring it down..for their loved ones..

Or if she couldn't be bothered.. then maybe its time move on..=)

So, its not really "EGO" ..but sometimes it is ego. I admit. But hello, we are human too alrite?! ..And EGO, comes along with the package! ..but well remember.. if its mean to be, it will somehow happen.. even if it has to pass through heaven or hell.. it will somehow happen.. If God wants it so, it will. =)

Ceeehh waaahhh... like some big time "love guru" ..lol.. and meanwhile, 14th of February is coming!! ..=) ..oh gosh.. why am I getting so excited..;p

P/s Its better to loose your pride to someone you love..rather than losing that someone you love, because of your pride.. and this goes to both genders! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment