Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The dance!

Ever felt like, suddenly, you don't know who you are? ..Like a stranger, to your very own self??

Weird, very weird.. and honestly, I don't know if I can ever find myself again..=((

Anyway, skip the emo-ness.. lets PARTAYY!! heheh

So I danced yesterday..=) lol.. Ok I guess I just spoilt the surprise! ..but oh my.. I DANCEEDD!! ..heheh.. and oh, you have no idea how it feels to know that you can actually do something..that you never even thought for a bit that you had the guts to do it..=) and oh my, Juan actually danced..?? ..oh well, the little girl is all grown up!! ..hehehe..;p ;p

But well, I have no time to go on the details..but I assured you I had fun.. XD ..we danced all night, till sun came up! ..err.. not exactly I had to leave already and face Mr Kumaran the next day.. and yes, I think this lecturer of mine officially hates me. I mean, so what if my hair is in a mess, or my earrings are funny? ..lol.. oh yeshh.. he announced it in front of everyone! ..=(( ...but well, its mind over matter.. I don't mind and you don;t matter..=)

He's not that bad actually.. he gave me good marks! ..lol.. but well, I still think Written Discourse is the stupidest subject on earth! ...why? ..talk to me and I'll give you a list..=) Right now I'm running out of time..

and oh, let me tell you a secret.. I semangatly, grabbed a glass of beer last night.. and I didn't even drink half of it.. yiikess.. God knows what brand is it.. it tasted like.. like hmm.. I can't describe it..lol

And oh dancing!! ..heheh.. somtimes its worth to shake what your momma gave you eh?! ..Well, if you got it, then flaunt it..;p ;p ..but honestly, dancing with the right group of ppl is not bad! ..=)

anyway since my blog is full of words.. here's something absolutely gorgeous for your eyes to feast upon! ..;p ;p

Me in red, Sudha in blue and Sam in purple! ..=)

Oh and well, I can't figure out how to safe pics from FB!!.. I'll post more, once I figure it out k? =)

Good night then..

No comments:

Post a Comment