Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The panic attacks for the day.. =(

Oh no, you don't wanna know what happen today.. =) ...neither am I in the mood for story time..

But well on my way to class, my mom called me said, "Juan you got to blog about today.." ..I swear I thought I was dreaming..for thats the last thing my dear mom would have said to me..why? cause my family doesn't read my blog and neither do they like the idea of me sitting and writting nonsense..;p hehe but then suddenly, there was a fall at the back of the train.. a girl fainted..and thats when I realized.. wow, this is NOT a dream..

So yes, since my mom asked me too.. I will =)

So it was a fine day in the morning..till I saw SEVEN miss calls from mom.. lol... oh well, its normal actually.. she called to say that A TRAIN HAD DERAILED in KTM.. hence all train is delayed 40 minutes! .. so she asked me to leave early.. and yes, my mom thinks I'm 12 instead of 21..=) ..and yeap, AS USUAL.. ktm and its nonsense.. and yes, its time I write to the press about this! ..grrr

So anyway, I had my group meeting at 9.30a.m. ...and left home about 7.45a.m. ...but well, the ORANGE KANCIL is officially dead.. meaning I need to take the MINI bus to the train station ..and then I realized, gee I better take out some change to pay the bus fella..

And so I started digging and digging my polka dots bagpack.. Continued digging and digging.. but of cause, there was no sign of my purse.. My PURSE! ..I have my whole life in there k. and I can't go ANYWHERE witout it.. and please don't get any wild imaginations in hiding my purse or whatsoever.. I'll hunt you down, I promise! =)

So I rushed back home.. almost losing my mind.. searched for my purse high and low.. and called my mom, she was my last hope.. but then when she said NO, I know its time to prepare my funeral arrangements.. so one last time I checked my bag.. and well, MY PURPLE PURSE was in there!! ..I don't know how I missed it, but it was in there.. yes I cursed my careless-ness and thank God that my life was now in my hands..

So I went back and waited for the MINI BUS ..waited and waited.. waited again.. No sign.. it was 8.30 already.. and then the uncle who sell's the newspaper every morning..told me that there was no sign of the mini bus today!! I'm like.. "YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!!" ..how is that possible?? ..you can just simply cancel public transport like that?? ..they must have some law against this!! .. and hence my second panic attack..

But of cause, it didn't hit me at that time..so I naive-ly believed the uncle..and started walking.. just went I took about 14 steps, above the overhead bridge.. there i saw a YELLOW AND BLUE BUS!! ,...yeap, the mini bus was right there.. in front of my eyes.. but there was nothing I can do, but watch it with a smile on my face.. and unless I have miracle wings that could take me to the bus on time.. which we all know, is never gonna happen.. so yeah, dont you all LOVE my life as well?? lol

So I started walking... and that's exactly when I SNAPPED!! ..lol.. yes like literally SNAPPED.. I mean like come on, how long more is one going to be tested??.. and there comes all the EMO-NESS.. I started questioning.. everything in my mind, I questioned..on the verge of bursting, I just walked as fast as I could and well you don't really wanna be my friend when I'm having my moods.. I can make both our lives miserable!! hehe ..and hence my third panic attack..

And guess what? I actually reached the station in less that 15 minutes!! ..hehe..usually its more than 20 minutes.. but wow, guess you have to be a bit emo, whenever you decided to walk! hehe

So anyway, when I arrived in KTM, it was packed!! ..like really PACKED! ..and of all days, the touch n' go wasn't working..and yeap I can't possibly love my life any better..

And if I missed the train this time.. I'll probably jump in front of the next train that comes..oh trust me, at the state i was in.. anything is possible! ..hehehe..

But finally I saw a light in my life.. hehe.. the train was there, the moment I arrived! ..and I was in uni by 9.45am!! ..

So yesh, thats basically it..yes I know. I have the tendency to be over-dramatic.. to exagerate.. but well sometimes in life, its the little things that paint you the bigger picture.. and unless you make it dramatic, you will never know..;p

No comments:

Post a Comment