Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Extreme whatever..;p

Aaaarrgghh..

Yes, not really a good way to greet my readers.. but honestly, the head is about to burst.. and the bed has been calling me since 10p,m! ..grrrr...unfortunately, I have to finish my marketing tutorial, which is a nightmare I tell you. I wrote, wrote and wrote.. still writing.. 2 pages, 3 pages..4 pages.. sigh..it took me freaking 6 page to complete it k! ..And that also I skipped some question.. siiighhh.. I knew if I completed it all, I would be the world's awesomest lady for today..unfortunately I only manage to say that "I'm awesome!" ..;p ;p lol

 I mean yes, I love writing..but this is torture k. I hate writing about facts.. and who cares if Tesco decides to charge RM0.20 for a plastic bag? ..Or if UCSI is using e-Advantage as their e-learning program?? ..Or if Starbucks decided to open more branches in China? Those are all part of marketing..and exactly what I wrote on my paper.. nonsense I tell you! lol

Sighhh.. And that is the result of extreme tired-ness and extreme absurdity, extreme depression, extreme I-just-want-to-go-bed! extreme.. hmm I ran out of words..

Yikesss.. ok I don't know what I just wrote.. but honestly, we shall thank Tesco for being environmental friends.. and UCSI, though its un-efficient, but at least we get out lecture notes.. and of cause, my dear starbucks..because someday when I visit CHINA, I would love to try some coffee..

Ok thats a total lie. I hate coffee..

But you get my point right?? that I'm still awesome, thought I'm sleepy! ;p ;p ..oh yes, I know you so agree with me! ..hehe

Selamat malam..

p/s I had to cheer up my blog a bit..its been too depressed..so please, smile with me.. at least for today! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment