Wednesday, March 31, 2010

forgive me..

I used to have that someone special..
Someone whom I trusted upon..
To lift me up..when I fall..
To wipe my tears..when I cry..

But guess I lost it..
Lost it along the way..
When I decide to do things on my own..
Make my own path..
Light my on way..

He called me every night..
But I turned a deaf ear..
He longed to hold me in His arm..
But with all my might..
I pushed Him away..

It hurt Him of course..
So much more..
Than I can imagine..
It made Him cry too..
But did I even bother??

No..its all about
Me, myself and I..

Still..He didnt give up..
Didn't even think of it..

"My daughter..
Can a mother forget the child of her womb..??
Even if this happens..
I will not forget you..
See, I have carved your name on my palm..
The same palm that was nailed on the cross..
The same nail that tore my flesh..
Tore heaven's gate as well.."

I know it all...
But I'm human as well..
Sometimes I forget..
Sigh..

Forgive me, dear Lord..

Inspired by MAUREEN ALMA!!..
Thank you Lord, for her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment