Monday, May 3, 2010

10 mins before class

I have 10 minutes before my class starts..

but I have to say this before I face my worst nightmare.. You know..whats the best part of starting every new sem??..hehehe.. You get to "show off" to the juniors..hehe..lame i know.. but when I walked down the stairs.. you can actually see who's new and whos not!!.. it's written on their faces.. so excited!!..so unconfident!!..so erm..fearful.. some even came with their mom.. hehe.. gee..as much as protective my mom is..thank God she never followed me!! .. hehe..

and I wished every morning was like today.. well, I kinda got up early..knowing the timing of KTM and the bus.. I didnt wanna be late.. but guess what?..I was an hour early!!..shheessh.. everything was in fact ON TIME!!..the moment I reached the station..i didnt have to wait..and so was the UCSI bus!!.. wow.. but you see rite..whenever I'm early..its will come on time..and when I'm not..grrrr!!..

I think I shall leave now.. and face my NEW classmates..babi pinky not coming today.. sigh..

Lord, please dont let them think I'm weird... and let the class not be bored.. and please please dont let me embarrasse myself.. even if I did..please cover it for me k??!!..=) amen!!
Love ya!!..muaxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment