Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The phone..=(

"We will conquer in Your name.. and proclaim that Jesus reigns.."

Can someone just bury me in the ground..and never let me out??!!

Because..I LOST MY FREAKING PHONE!!! ..sobs sobs...='(
How careless can I get??.. The one phone where I bought it on my OWN!! ..I was so proud cause it was my hard earn money and I didn't depend on my parents.. and yeah..its the cheapest phone in the market.. so why would anyone have the heart to steal my poor little phone??..it wont do them any good!!.. you can't even listen to songs.. except for the radio ..and yet, sigh they're determine to make my life even more miserable than it already is!!...

Lord, why are you testing me soo much?? Of all days..it has to be today!

And here's the best part..
Since I had lost my..I had to cancel my sim straightaway.. meaning I'm also number-less now.. so please dont call or message me.. I am not equipped to attend to it..=( ..wait, thats not the best part yet..lol

Pinky was so sweet to give me her other phone together with the sim in it..=) *thanks girl!!* ..

I came back home..and tried the sim in my old Sony Ericsson phone.. which I could just die any moment cause some of the keypad aint working!!.. sigh.. I checked my inbox in that phone.. the old messages were still there.. I opened one.. and wow.. every single word literally pierced my heart..like a thousand knives..lol ok ok.. a bit too dramatic.. but yeah.. I felt.. hmmm I felt like.."Omg..I actually fell for this stuffs??" ..what in the world was I thinking??!!..sigh.. what a bimbo I was!!..aarrgghh

Sigh.. But I am not that girl anymore.. This heart is made of solid rock.. for it is built on the foundation of JESUS CHRIST!! ..=D yeah.. much stronger.. much independent.. cause you're not only dealing with me!.. You're dealing with Him too.. For it is no longer I who live.. But Christ who lives in me

Ok..I have to go now..
Feel like I'm carrying a tonne of lorry at my back..
Assignments..pilling up..
This heart and mind of mine..is out of order..

Sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment