Friday, May 7, 2010

The nights..

Good morning..=)

Firstly I have no idea...y am I inspired to blog only when I'm in college.. when I'm back home..I feel hmm.. empty..=( ..didn't know UCSI had that much of impact on me..hehe

and its FRIDAY!!!!..weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!..F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!! ...and its gonna be a pretty interesting weekend..

before that..guess where am I gonna stay tonite?? hehe..If you're thinking in my same old room and bed...nope!!..I'm not..but wait.. were you thinking of that..??..lol ..anyway..ever heard of PALACE OF THE GOLDEN HORSES??!! ..heheheh.. yup yup.. I intend to be a princess..just for tonite!!..to be covered in the finest sheets ever.. to have the delicious food..in that cozy room..and of cause the bathroom!!..don't know why I love to check out bathrooms..heheh.. I mean, the tiles, the walls, the lighting, the mirror.. I find them very..erm.. very unique..lol and you find my very..weird rite??..hehehe..

Well anyway, my uncle, bernadette's dad is working in that hotel.. he's been askin us for ages to come and put up a night.. and hence we decided that it should be TONITE!! =D

And tomorow is another dramatic day.. we have to wrap about 500 roses..for mother's day.. which I'm so glad my mom loved her NEW SUNGLASSES we bought her for mother's day!!..heheheh..

then later in the evening..hmmmm..I won't be at home again.. I'll be putting up a night at Little Sister's of the Poor.. hehe..chill chill..don't get any wild imaginations.. I'm not ready to answer HIS call.. its just that the sisters are inviting all women aged 20-30..to spent the night there..with the elderly..so yeah.. I need to find out the reason why of all people..Alma and me..had the same instinct.. besides.. I need a night away from this world.. from family, friends, technology, fakeness!!

so guess you wont be hearing from me..for the next 3 days...
have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment