Monday, May 17, 2010

because the world is better off witout me!!

arrgghhh.. I'm having that Monday blues again...

Anyway this morning.. I arrived bout 15 minutes late to class.. and the lecturer wasnt there yet.. I was with Sukhbir and Reza who was chatting about how beautiful the country India is.. wow.. for once, I'm actually hearing guys talking about something intelligent.. I mean ..no offence.. but normally you'll hear them talking about some other 22 guys chasing after a black and white ball!!.. or something about the four wheel drive.. or computer gadjets that is even complicated than girls....and other lame stuffs.. gosh.. get a life people!!..;p ;p

Since class was canceled.. I decided to spent the rest of my life here.. I mean day.. REST OF THE DAY!! ..sigh.. sorry.. I'm currently in a delusional mood..

Sukhbir, Sudha's friend from seremban who is my junior and also in my study skill class.. he asked me after our cancelled class.. "Are you happy, Juan??!!" ...I was like..is this guy some kinda psychic or what?? .. I mean I just met him a few weeks ago..and he is able to read me??..or maybe its just me la.. sigh..

So anyway.. I was on a blog visit just now.. and there's this 2 couple.. I saw both of their blogs.. I have no idea who they are.. but it was pretty interesting.. and I find them ...very..erm.. very lovely.. I don't know.. maybe cause they got each other's back.. and its pleasant to see two souls madly in love with each other.. and wanting to defend their love no matter how strong the world objects.. or maybe I'm just jealous because I WANT SOMEONE LIKE THAT TOO!!..=((

hehehe...One more thing.. I'm beginning to dislike singing.. and my voice.. I sound retarded.. lol.. really I do.. like how I normally sound after I had a deep sleep.. that is how I am sounding always.. sigh..

And I keep on telling my mom I HAVE CANCER!! ...because firstly, my headache is bugging my life!!..secondly my hair is starting to drop.. I think by the time I reach 25.. I'LL BE BALD!!..=((((( and I also think I have stomach cancer.. because I'm nauseating at the sight of FOOD!! that is so so abnormal la k!!..

Basically I'm just trying to find excuses to make my life more interesting.. cancer will help if anyone actually bought it!! ..sigh.. but even they know..I need to get a life..

But sometimes.. aaahhhh.. sometimes I think the world would have been better off..witout me..=((((...

have a nice day then..

P/s ..she's in her own world again.. just dont bother..=)

2 comments:

  1. juan..i'm hurt ok..i'm 25 and I'm balding...slap u i tell u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. juan.. im having the same feeling too.. sometimes cnt help but to feel.. mayb i reali wanna mean sumthing to someone.. or mayb wannaa feel special and i wanna be dat special someone to someone special.. i dono hw to put it.. but i think u get wat i mean.. =/

    ReplyDelete