Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Problems..

"No one told me..I was going to find you.. Unexpected, what you did to my heart.. When I lost hope.. You were to remind me..this is the start.."

Sigh.. I've lost word to explain myself.. hmm perhaps another SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS?? ..I don't know.. First something exciting happens.. then it is taken over by something troubling!!.. and it goes back all to square 1!!.. sigh.. its like I'm not allowed to enjoy that enjoyment even for a moment.. sigh.. but its ok.. for it is said.."Though sorrow may last for the night..but HIS joy comes with morning.."

Gee..I've been sighing a lot huh??..haizz.. Who can ever understand why such things happen at such time??.. They say everything happens for a reason.. but sometimes don't you just wished you knew what the reason is..?? like why does it have to be YOU..all the time!!.. like what in the world could you have done..that you deserve all this??!!.. lol..no I'm not emo-ing or whatsoever.. but sometimes these questions haunt me.. but then again it is good to question.. only by questioning, you will strive to find answers to clear your doubts..

I was checking my mail..and came across this one from Mellissa.. please take a while to read it..for it gave me answers..well not directly.. but this thought came to my mind.. what is my problem compared to the others problem..

I mean..someone might be fighting for their life this instance.. or perhaps lost someone dear to them.. or struggling financially to put some bread on the table.. or striving to breakthrough an addiction..or suffering from all kinds of abuses.. which if compared to mine.. is not even 10% of what they are going through.. and all I could think of is.. well..me..=( and how big my problem is..when its not even suppose to be a problem.. because I have my God on my side..to solve it for me..=)

Maybe this article will give you a bigger picture..

There was an atheist couple who had a child. The couple never told their daughter anything about the Lord. One night when the little girl was 5 years old, the parents fought with each other and the dad shot the Mom, right in front of the child. Then, the dad shot himself. The little girl watched it all. She then was sent to a foster home.

The foster mother was a Christian and took the child to church. On the first day of Sunday School, the foster mother told the teacher that the girl had never heard of Jesus, and to have patience with her. The teacher held up a picture of Jesus and said, 'Does anyone know who this is?' The little girl said, 'I do, that's the man who was holding me the night my parents died.'

See... what could possibly go wrong.. when you have HIM holding you..at your worst??!!

Before I leave..here's a few question to be contemplated..

Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the world's going to hell..

Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but question what the Bible says..

Funny how everyone wants to go to heaven provided they do not have to believe, think, say, or do anything the Bible says..

Funny how someone can say 'I believe in God' but still follow Satan..

Funny how we can go to church for Christ on Sunday, but be an invisible Christian the rest of the week..

Funny how I can be more worried about what other people think of me than what God thinks of me..

It touched me!!..hope it did the same to you!!..=)

Good night and god bless!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post,Juan.. :) I like the way u compared stuff.. and yeah.. why can we believe the papers but not the bible? weird world.. even when we have someone who died for us, its so hard to believe,huh..

    ReplyDelete