Monday, May 10, 2010

Its hard..

I am not gonna talk about what happen today..Or even think about it.. because the more you think, the more you come up with crazy conclusion.. the more you come up with crazy conclusions.. the more it stresses you up.. the more your stressed about it.. the more you think about it again.. and you go BONKERS!!.. its a daymm CIRCLE!!..and I hate circles.. its the hardest to draw!!.. it would never be perfect unless you use something to trace on it!

Sigh.. but it sucks.. like to the max!!.. like your force to swallow a whole bucket of worms!! ...uh huh..vomit it out..then swallow it back again!!..yeap its that bad..='( ..and geeee..where did I come up with that idea?? .. haizzz.. I'm sorry to disgust you.. but the way I think is even weirder when I'm sad, happy or of cause in love..

Anyway..I actually wanted to post something..erm.. something entertaining.. just to get rid of whatever happen.. haizz..but well.. I can't think of anything..

Or shall I share with you..that guy with the guitar??..hmm.. I miss him!!..so very very much.. I don't know why I find him so absolutely adorable.. He drives me crazy all the time too.. I mean not that I'm not crazy enough..but hmm..its unexplainable!!..sigh.. will I ever get to see him again??!!..

If you're planning to ask me who is it.. even if you bury yourself..i aint gonna tell you!!..;p ;p

Guess thats it..for one my lamest post..

Before I leave..I do have one thing to say...
Maybe in your eyes.. I may seem like a girl who just entered the world.. yes, I loveee being a child..I love doing stupid things..and making people laugh.. I find peace, when I put a smile on someones face.. but there's a big difference between being a kid..and being immature.. trust me, I had been in reality.. a long long time ago..lets say about 14 years ago??..=).. and trust me, when I say I do know a thing or two about life.. when I say,I do know how it feels when your trust is betrayed..

I don't know why I wrote that.. could be, cause I;m tired of all the DRAMAS in my life..
Or maybe I just wanna feel good about myself..

But whatever it is..
I'm gonna miss all of you..and the time spent together..
You know who you are..

With love..

No comments:

Post a Comment