Sunday, May 2, 2010

My endless love

Guilty!!..I'm extremely guilty for having BIG APPLE's doughnut and Aunty Annie's Pretzel.. all together at the same time!!..sigh..

Dear God, as much as I don't believe that I'm losing weight.. that doesnt mean that I wanna gain weight either.. so hear me..please!!..amen!!..=)

And I don't know why people always presume that I'm always EMOING in fb.. goodness gracious.. Its just that..that certain line or lyrics..happen to be on my mind.. and i guess there must be a reason..why it doesnt wanna leave my mind..so i write it down..as my status.. as simple as that!!.. that's the problem with us humans.. Our minds are actually made FOR simple things..but we love complicating them..by thinking and talking and complaining bout it.. and hence..we mess up our own life!!..sigh..

But anyway.. I know this song is really really OLD..and a lil bit tooo err..ok very very mushy..and lovey dovey.. but I think I'll add this song to my list.. ehehehe.. the list of songs to be played in my wedding..if I happen to get married..=)

hehe..dont bother me..I already have a list of songs to be played for my funeral..and of cause wedding..=)

ENDLESS LOVE (Diana Ross and Lionel Ritchie)

My love, there's only you in my life,
The only thing that's right.
My first love, you're every breath that I take,
You're every step I make.
And I, I want to share, all my love with you,
No one else will do.
And your eyes, they tell me how much you care.
Oh yes, you will always be, my endless love.

Two hearts, two hearts that beat as one.
Our lives have just begun.
Forever, I'll hold you close in my arms,
I can't resist your charm.
My love, I'll be a fool, for you I'm sure,
You know I don't mind.
Cause you, you mean the world to me.
Oh, I know I've found in you, my endless love.

And love, I'll be that fool, for you, I'm sure.
You know I don't mind.
And yes, you'll be the only one.
Cause no one can deny,
This love I have its fine.
I'll give it all to you,
My love, my love, my endless love.


hehe..so sweet huh??..sigh..

Its gonna be a long night tonite..
hope urs wont be as bad as mine though..=(

No comments:

Post a Comment