Saturday, May 1, 2010

HIM!!...=D

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I dont know why..but I just feeling like "weeeee-inggg!!!" ..well you should too.. sometimes it's better to have that "I don't care" feeling.. though the whole world is against you.. though you might be facing the worst situation ever.. though you feel like you're all alone in this whole world.. well think again, there is someone out who is LONELY and all alone without you.. someone who longs to hear You every night.. someone who wants to make it better..if only you allow Him too..someone who dares to say "You are mine" ..=)

Well seriously, if I'm alive today.. and still able to sit here and key in whatever words that is coming out of mind..knowing that I can fall into the pit any moment.. knowing that a car can just hit me anytime I step the road..*I always have communication breakdown with cars..=(*.. knowing that I might break a leg or hurt my elbow every time I trip..*my body is very sensitive to clumsiness*..;p..knowing that my last semester result will be even worse than I could ever imagine..well, there is only one and only reason why I can still smile.. its because of HIM..=D

Have you heard of Him??...
I didn't like HIM at the beginning.. because if its not for HIM.. I could have slept longer every Sunday.. and didnt have to attend Sunday Classes..!!..=(
I didnt have to say the rosary every night.. *mom's rule!!* ..worst part..I cannot afford to miss any bead..or else she'll give me that deadly stare..sigh..

But as years passed by...
I found out..He aint that bad.. not bad at all..
He protects me..even without me asking Him to do so..
He stood by me.. every time my eyes leaked and I couldn't stop crying..
He listens.. sometimes that's what a girl needs the most.. someone to listen..and not say anything.. she feels so much better after letting it all out..=)
He jokes around..hehe.. yes!!..He really does!!..especially with me.. that's why you see me around every time there's a blunder!!..lol
And the best part.. after every failure, every mistake, every sorrow.. He leaves a miracle beneath it.. where something GREAT is bound to happen..=)

Amazing isn't it??..to know that there is someone who loves you so much..even if you keep on hurting Him..over and over.. to have someone love you..at your worst..to have someone to heal your wounds and wipe your tears..=)

It's not to late to get to know Him..you know.. In fact He is available at this very moment.. He knocks at your door.. the choice is in Your hands.. to allow Him to enter or not.. trust me..you wouldn't loose anything..but instead gain a lot more!!..don't wait till the last moment..for He has a lot in store for you!!..=D

Oh yeah..and most importantly He asked me to say this to You..

"Do not be afraid..I am with you..
I have called you each by name..
Come and follow me..
I will bring you home..
I love you and you are mine.."

God bless you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment