Friday, May 21, 2010

Because I might be depressed..

"So in love that you act insane.. and that's the way I love you.."

You know the words.."how are you today" ..can really really make a difference in one person.. I mean seriously.. its been ages when someone actually asked me that.. and today.. I didnt know what to answer.. I have no idea..how I am..

Yes.. I'm depressed.. sigh.. so depressed that I dont even know who is that girl..starring back at me in the mirror.. have you ever felt that way??.. well dontla k.. Its not a good feeling.. like the body is still here.. but the soul is gone.. the mind is wandering.. its weird.. sigh..

But today was different though.. there are certain stuff..or people that could remind me.. the meaning of life.. today it was badminton.. not that I'm really good at badminton la.. I suck at it..like BIG TIME!! hehehe..its just plain disaster.. sometimes I wish that there is at least one sports that I'm good at!! ...sigh.. and badminton is probably the worse.. I got no idea how Joe stand me..as his partner.. I really make his life miserable..by making him run all over the court!!..sigh..

Well anyway..back to the people where I can really smile.. are when I'm with them.. with crystal, shasi, and joe.. so far its them ..who faithfully call me to see if I'm free to hang out..
It's like..they like me.. for me.. no further explanations.. and I like them..for them to.. they dont wear mask.. just a bunch of normal homo sapiens.. who loves being who they are.. no fakeness.. no pretend..;)

and one more is CYN!! jacynta jasmine.. gosh.. after 2000 years.. I'm finally seeing her ONLINE.. it felt damm good to crap with her again..

and Lord,
If you think I've forgotten you..
I havent...
I know I owe you a lot of apologies..
For running away..everytime you call..

Maybe thats why I'm depressed..

But tomorow..weeeeee tomorow!!
I love my tomorow..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment