Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The devil is at work..but so it the Lord

"Every step I take..I take in you.. You are my way, Jesus.. Every breath I take.. I breathe in you.."

Its true they say.. that when God is at work.. the devil is also at work..=(

For a moment ago.. I felt like giving up.. firstly, I couldn't get any response on when to have practice for our praise and worship this coming Friday.. secondly, after making a few calls.. I manage to get some musicians.. unfortunately we've no place to practice.. sigh..

and..no, I'm far from believing that I can lead a crowd of 100 youths.. about 5-8 years older than me..in praise and worship for 30 minutes..

Why me, Lord??.. Why you think that I can do it?? .. What is it you see in me..that I dont??..

I mean..look at me!! ..they hardly believe I'm almost 20.. because I don't act like one.. I hardly know where this road is taking me.. I don't even know when my next turn is going to be.. I dislike dealing with humans..I'm too afraid to even ask the waiter for an extra chili sauce!!.. and yeah..you can ask my mom..how much I've disappointed her..=((( and here I am.. given the honour to lead HIS people??..

Trust me, you dont wanna know how I feel.. its the worst ever..

Lord,
I do not know the plans you have for me..
But there must be a reason why you chose me.. of all the other capable people out there..
Yes of cause.. I would love to be the girl behind this blog..sitting quietly in my own cozy little chair..
Instead of out there.. in front of all.. pretending I have all it takes and they should do the same..
I don't belong in that kinda world you know.. the one who is brave enough to stand in front and speak out..
But no..that's not what You think..for you have another plan..
Sometimes it's best we come out of our comfort zones..
and be who You want us to be..

And if this is what You want me to be..
let it be then..
Just please.. I can't do it alone..='(
You gave me everything..
But I am nothing without You..
I lay down everything at your feet..
I'm tired already..=(

One more thing.. Please help my sister too.. I know she needs your help even badly than I do..

May the words I hear..and speak.. may the things I do and see.. be of You.. and only You my dear Lord..!!
Amen!!

p/s help choose the right songs..and pleaseee dont let me embarrass myself up there.. even if I did..don't leave me Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment