Monday, August 9, 2010

Amachi's 80th Birthday

"Its only words..and words are all I have..to take your heart away.."

Heeeellllooo!!...=D

Wasn't that the longest ever weekend..?? well, it was for me... One day felt like a year...could be 10 years.. Even though I wished we had longer hours in a day.. but last night, I was surprised to have realize that its only been 2 days since I last blogged..Not to mention my facebook was super duper empty though the notifications were beyond words... Seriously I hardly had any time to even think ...I can't barely remember my Moral Studies exam..or what happen this whole week..

Errr.. ok, something is so wrong somewhere.. I don't feel like its me who's blogging.. NO NO..not that I have multiple personality disorder.. but its just soo..errm...soo I don't know!..so not me..

Well anyway, So hows the weekend??...hehehehe.. it wasn't awesome...it was wayyyy more than that.. I wore my the black rosey dress ..which I made up my mind after changing like a dozen time..till my mom and grandma got soo fed up, they asked me to go naked..;p ;p..Went to salloon and blow dry my hair, which didn;t make much difference..there goes my 10 bucks!!..=((

Surprisingly I didnt feel nervous at all during our dance and my singing.. and they cheered!!!.. we know we had to rock it!!..they were really cheering non-stop!! Energy suddenly boost up..and and..my leg cramp flew off!!..Gosh, I forgot to tell you.. All of a sudden, my leg muscles failed me!!..I was in pain k!!.. halfway paralyzed..I think its cause of my shoes.. seriously was close to tears.. muscle cramp gila!!.. I wanted to tell them to go ahead..but my very smart sister asked me to turn my leg in the opposite direction!!.. Goodness!..I can barely feel my leg k!.. So I prayed silently..and wow..it was gone i tell you!!..but I had to dance without my shoes.. and I enjoyed dancing!... They couldn't take their eyes off us!..hehehe

Singing was ok i guess...=)

I enjoyed like the world is gonna end..so much so that I took out my heels..and danced barefoot to a tamil song which I've never heard before..how la to dance with heels??..as it is my leg was halfway dying..hehe ..my cousins rocked though!!..had a great time with them..and its been ages since I last part-ied..hehe drank half a glass of beer.. it tasted like.."eehhwww" ...how in the world can one enjoy this stuff?? Then I mixed red wine in my orange juice...heheh..and now your talking my taste!..sedap nak mampus!..hehehe.. and my dad, who was trying his best to act sober.. pulled me to dance floor..for a slow dance..lol.. loved the song though.. it was "IT ONLY WORDS" by beegees.. one of my dads favorite..

Well, it was too perfect..toooo perfect that deep down I know something was wrong.. and I was right.. cause at the end of the day.. something happened.. something that was able to turn that one awesome night into a night you never wished you gone through..

But still, I'll never forget that one person, who patiently stood by me..guiding me in every step I take.. hearing my prayers from above...and answering them in His own way.. at the same time, telling me that no matter how hard this life treats us, He will never ever forsake us.. For even in the midst of the thunder storm and never-ending flood.. I never felt alone.. not because I was surrounded with my family and friends.. but I testify now, there was definitely someone..I never felt so protected.. never felt reassured, that everything is gonna work out.. never felt so much love before..

And I am not joking.. =) ...

Anyway whats a party without pics??..hehehe
And somehow the image uploader decided to back fire today.. hmmm...pics are in fb though!


So guess I'll c u round

No comments:

Post a Comment