Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You think you know..

"I can make it through the rain..I can stand up once again..On my own and I know..that I’m strong enough to mend.."

  • So you think you can finish one chapter by today.. but you barely moved from that one page..
  • You think you'll just close your eyes for 5 minutes...but when you get up..its already 3 hours..
  • You think that this day is gonna perfect..but it changes the moment the train is delayed..
  • You think that the world will heal someday..but it only gets worse..
  • You think that "someone" has changed..but nope, you were very wrong..
  • You think you know that "someone"..but think again..you're very far from "knowing" ...
  • You think its over..you want it to be over...but its not..there's a lot more..
  • You think you don't care...but deep down you care deeply..more than anyone can imagine..
  • You think its all gonna be alright.. but the tears tell you otherwise..
  • You think that is not the way someone should be treated.. but open your eyes.. thats how the world is..
  • You think you won't give in..you shouldn't be taken for granted... but boy, who are you kidding?? ...lol...it never happen, and you go back to square 1!
  • You think you can make it through the rain... but the thunder and lightning keeps you hidden beneath your blanket..
And then you question "why??!!!" ...siigghhh....I don't know.. I wish I knew too.. it could save me a lot of time from posting this... but really, I tried to find answers..

And I came up with this... that if you wanna see the rainbow..you have to make it through the rain... If you want the butterfly to fly freely, it must be strong and survive in the dark cocoon first.. that sometimes you must fall down first, so that you'll be careful in the next step you take.. that the will of God will not take you where the grace of God will never protect you..

Nevertheless, sometimes you don't understand..why it happens.. and maybe..just maybe it happens because its the one thing that can get you back to God.. closer and stronger..

Have a nice day!!

"And every time I feel afraid..I hold tighter to my faith.. and I live one more day..and I make it through the rain.."

No comments:

Post a Comment