Monday, August 2, 2010

Because my mom is the best!

I'm guessing your weekend was not as bad as mine??.. hehe.. oh yes!!..Mine was really, extremely bad.. and finally..ssigghh..FINALLY, I have the time to blog.. and nope, you have got now idea how much I longed to blog despite my busy schedule.. but nevertheless.. here I am.. eager to tell you my story!..=)

Ceeehh..wahh.. some big time story I'm gonna tell you..lol.. so anyway, which part you wanna hear first?.. the sad, serious part..or the part ..hmm.. where I can't wait to tell you!!..heheh..actually its all the same la.. thought of being even more dramatic..lol

Well first and foremost..Nick is back!!..weeeee!! wahhh.. Its been ages.. and we couldn't stop talking..lol.. he never changed..still blurr as ever..lol but we're gonna geng up and play badminton. bowling, futsal.. and all the other possible adventure!..hehehehe..

Secondly, I'm done editing!... Boy, it was out of my mind la k!... Edit, edit and edit..still got mistake.. I mean come on!!..its English.. How hard can it get?? ...and 'grammar' ..sigh.. Seriously, I lost hope in understanding what is verb, noun or adjective.. lol.. the mess of a writer.. well, does it really matter??.. I mean no matter whatever they are called, as long as your article sounds right.. you're safe!!.. thats how I write.. If the sentence does not sound right.. something is not right somewhere.. hehe.. yes!..I attended all my English classes at school, but seriously its ENGLISH!! ..and meanwhile we took all our lives just to edit 13 articles..lol..

Thirdly, did you check out yesterdays headline?? ...I was out of my nerve.. Tell me where.. Where in the world can one have the heart to rape a 11 year in a van, in front of the students?? ..How??? ..Oh my.. It spoilt my mood the whole day!.. I just hate..H-A-T-E pedophiles.. I remember for the NURIN JAZLIN's case.. I was about 17, I think.. I couldn't take it anymore.. I wrote to the press!!.. New straight Times if I'm not mistaken.. God knows what I crapped.. but I just wrote.. Smartly wrote, but didn't check whether it came our or not..lol.. But yeah.. I got no more words.. Perhaps pray for the souls..and pray that your kids are not the next victim..=((

Fourthly, so I keep seeing posts in FB, *while I was taking a break from editing..lol* .. some girls love calling each other "bitch" and some other words which I rather not contaminate my blog ...I still don't get it on why they prefer to be called as a female dog..or any other vulgar words..?? Thats the trend these days??.. haha.. the one without self value or worth??...Lol.. its ok, I'd rather be called "weird" or "blur" ..

So I realize that my mom is the best!...=)
She was in the ladies the coach when a few guys entered.. Then, when she reached Kajang, before leaving she told them this.."Ini koc wanitala...besok pakai skirt datang!!" ...hahahahhahahahaah..lol.. I swear I was tearing already!!.. My mom is the bomb!!.. hehe

And then on Saturday night.. I was on the PC 24/7 la k!...Here's the conversation..

Mom: Juan, why are you on the computer 24 hours??
Juan: Assignments!!..
Mom: ..You sure??..make sure you dont sit down there and lay eggs!..
Juan: LOL..haahhaahahahaha

Then today, despite me sweeping my room floor, she insisted on sweeping it again.. ssiighh..MOMS!!...The conversation,

Mom: Juan, your hair dropping a lot ar...
Juan: I told you I have cancer..
Mom: Your hair is soo long d.. Don't wanna cut??
Juan: Maaaaa!! I have cancer...
Mom: Cut like Princess Diana.. short and sweet..
Juan: ....But she died...=(((
Mom: ...so you have cancer..
Juan: ahahahahahhahahahhhaha ...*smart smart* ...

Hheheehe....Now you see, why I'm a bit abnormal??..lol.. and you haven't seen my dad yet.. hehehehehehe...

Anyway, it was someday today... Glad its over..

So I'll meet you again, in 2000 years time?..lol..ok ok tomorrow then!??.. I'll tell you how I fell down the stairs that day..;p ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment