Friday, August 6, 2010

Because its hard to be a girl..

Emergency!!!...ssiighh..yeap..BIG EMERGENCY!!..ssiighh..and you have no idea, how hard is it to be a girl!..=(

Tomorrow's the day!!!...7TH OF AUGUST..ROYAL SELANGOR CLUB!!.. My Grandma's 80th birthday!!..yiiippeesss!!..Come cheer with me!!..heheheh..but but..sighhh.....I still don't know what to do with my hair, curl it..cut it..colour it..or leave it just as it is..ssiigghhh...and I haven't made up my mind on which dress should I wear..sigghhh..
  • My sister's black rosey halter neck dress.. (Mom suggested!)
  • The black short dress with sequence..all the way from London..which I was suppose to wear... But don't want!!..cause my cousin is wearing something similar!...=((
  • My green golden dress.. which I've been saving for something special...
LOL...the mess of being a girl... and then after choosing your dress...you have to paint your nails..what colour again??..that depends on your dress.. Now you dont wanna wear a red dress with a green nails eh??..lol.. and shhhooeess!!..hmm...not a problem with shoes though... considering the fact that I don't really wear heels..hence the edition is limited.. hehehe...

And its a big..BIG mistake to eat durian yesterday!!..cause there's something wrong with my throat...nanti besok..when singing time, I'm gonna sound like a constipated frog~~.. ssiigh..wrong timing.. but goodness!!..tell me how in the world can someone hate durian??..it was like heaven!!.. I could eat the whole bowl k! ;p ;p

Oh..and guess whos the computer genius again??...hehehe..yeappp.. who else could it possibly be??.. I manage to convert my files into MP3 format!!!..and codecssss...aahhh..why did I hate them in the first place??..lol.. I just had to click install..and there.. it made my day!!..=D

So here's the plan
  • Later at 3pm fetch grandma from station...she's coming all the way from johore !!
  • Dance practice at 7...oh yeap.. I'm dancing... hehehe... nope.. there aint gonna be any videos taken.. so yeah..don't even dream of watching me embarrassing myself on the stage..;p ;p
  • Then pack to Palace of the golden horses!!!..weeeeeeeee!!...its a freee stay in again...
  • Spend an awesome night there with bernadette!!
  • Saturday morning, leave to royal s'gor club by 10!!!
  • Rehearsel for my singing and dancing..
  • Get back home..dress up..which will probably take around 5 hours??
  • And about 5pm...its journey to Paradise..oh I hope it will be...
And all of a sudden, everything falls into place... I hate it when this happens!!..=((.... cause something terrible is on its way....I knew it!.. it always is...

Nevertheless, enjoy while you can... and I'll let you know which dress I choose alrite??..

Who knows, I might actually meet someone..;p ;p *keeps her fingers crossed!*

And don't expect to see soon k!.....busy woman d!..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment