Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm there in your sorrow..

So these are the days..where I feel like blogging again..right after I posted something..lol I can't help it.. I mean its better if you do it now, when you're in the mood..cause later you might leave out some details..=)

And by the way...today... Hillsong is performing..in IPOH!!!!...sighhh..yeah, what am I still doing here??.. hmmm..just that maybe its God's will that I should not go today... because He had other plans for me.. like this!

I visited Mel's blog just now.. there's on song called "By your side" from tenth avenue north.. I was like "tenth avenue north??" ..sounds like some rock band only, surely not my taste.. and as usual, i was wrongg!! Somehow, it automatically played and goodness, the lyrics .. are mind blowing!!..the words are able to slash your soul..and bring out the true you... and you can't help it..but break down and the tears wont stop!!... I don't know how else to explain..let me show you example.. and do read it till the end.. you wont regret it!!

oh and by the way..this group is called.."Tenth avenue north.."
This song is called, "Times"

Like one of the line in the verse sounds like this..
"I need to hear you..is that so wrong??" .....*I say this alll the time, when I'm frustrated!!*

Another verse..
"Still I'm afraid to tell you..all that I've done..
Are you done forgiving??
Can you look past my pretending??..
Lord, I'm so tired of defending what I've become..
What have I become..."

I dont know about you..but these words are so very very true.. Maybe I'm just messed up, but really..thats how I feel..=(
And then when everything falls apart..we loose faith and hope.. we stay away from God... we say this or something like this

"My love is over..its underneath..its inside.. its in between.."

Cause we think its He doesn't care about us.. we are hurting..and He doesn't do anything.. what kind of God is He?..Does He even exist??
And the weird thing is..he knows everything..EVERYTHING..

"The times you doubt me..when you can't feel..
The times that you question, "is this for real?"..
The times you're broken..
The times that you mend..
The times you hate me..and the times that you bend..

These times you're healing..
When your heart breaks..
The times that you feel you've fallen from grace..
The times you're hurting..
The times that you heal..
The times you go hungry..and are tempted to steal.."

If you have been following my blog..you should know by know..how easily am I broken.. and of cause hurt.. And that I've testified..I was never alone.. because here's what the Lord has to say..

"In times of confusion, in chaos and pain..
I'm there in your sorrow, under the weight of your shame..
I'm there through your heartache..
I'm there in the storm..
My love, I will keep you by my power alone..

And if you think He doesnt care.. how wrong are you.. how wrong was I?

"I don't care where you've fallen..
Where you have been..
I'll never forsake you..
My love never ends..
It never ends....."

Seriously, this song really touched me.. though its a bit slow.. but wow!.. all their songs infact.. been listening to them.. since morning..

Go listen to it!!!...


Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment